Welp rip guild haha

O o f
ErikaKane scams
Rigid got banned

never knewā€¦

here are their discord if you want :

Gangstakill#5952
RigidPixel#5490

The motives they use are pretty much the usual, deselect and open first and donate inside
ErikaKane is a greedy person ever since Iā€™ve met him, he always wants the better items so if i get a pixie in a cland heā€™ll trade me an acclaim for it pretty muchā€¦ :smiley:

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/scammed/9805

Ive seen at least a dozen complaints on the forums about both of these guys
so they do like to finesse people (out of items and keys)
i remember one time you specifically tried to deselect me with a pixie :joy:

PSA:

Of their 18 members 5 of them are marked as hackers, and both founders scam. That makes 30% of this guild already full of hackers. Eh gl recruiting

Yay Rigidpixl scammed meā€¦ Also Erika promised me he would kick him instead he promoted him to leader

In fact yesterday he tried to scam me with an ST spell because I really want one for my wizard, and afterwards I said I would not tag him as a scammer and hacker (because he used the hack that allows you to accept straightaway.) If he let me but his ST spell for 6 life, and instead of saying yes or declining politely no and apologising like a select few hackers do. He went on to say that I would be banned because apparently I blackmailed him for saying what I did above and he said that DECA would ban me. I sat back and laughed.

And Second of all -

[quote=ā€œRJDL, post:1, topic:22365ā€]
Requirements:

4k Total Fame
[/quote] This means your founder shouldnā€™t be in your guild.

Third of all -

Your guild may not care but DECA does and justice will triumph over you cheating keyboards!

Your founder is a good man.

/s

Please dont post scam reports and the like.

Also to anyone this guy scammed, try not getting scammed, its really easy.