Werewolf Howls : A mafia-like forum game [Round 1]

Hello, and welcome to Werewolf Howls ! :wolf:

In this day-and-night role playing game, you fight against evil werewolves !

The Nexus town got infiltrated by Oryx forces tonight ! Since the regular heroes are bound to their territory, they sent dangerous werewolves instead ! On top of that, they can change their appearance for an amount of time, usually around 12 hours. Decided to eradicate this oncoming menace on their temple of peace, the villagers teamed with the more powerful and respected guilds in the Nexus.

How to play :

This game takes place on the discord. There are two sides : the villager side and the werewolf side. Their goal is to kill all members of the opposite team, each player having one given special ability. Werewolves can see who is a villager and who is a werewolf, but hereā€™s the catch : villagers does not know who the werewolfs are and roles are kept secret.

At day, everyone will have 24 hours to vote for a person, the one with the most votes will be killed and their role revealed. In the event of a tie, nobody dies. The game then proceeds in the night phase.

Night is separated into three parts : Pre-werewolves, werewolves and post-werewolves. It is the only opportunity for everyone to use their abilities. Similar to the day, werewolves vote for a person to kill. In case of a tie, the victim will be random. Takes 24 hours or less

Finally, the game ends when only one (or none) team is left.

Rules :

• Messages are forbidden
  • Giving away your role (you can accuse others and say you have a specific reason to do so while not saying your role) is completely forbidden. You are allowed to give clues (e.g : I am very useful at night).
  • Dead players are dead, and are kicked from the game (did i really need to explain that ?)

2Mystery%20Class

Villager Roles :

4x
Wizard - Does nothing, behaves like a peaceful villager, and yet canā€™t cast any spell.

1x
Sorceress - Every night, she has the opportunity to either heal the dying player and act like nothing happened, either kill someone. These abilities can only be used once, and one at a time. Nothing can stop these abilities.

1x
Mystic - Every night, she can discover the role of a player of her choice. The role is only revealed to herself.

1x
Hunter - If he dies, he can kill someone immediately. Protects the Liā€™l Slurp if alive.

1x
Liā€™l Slurp - Cannot be killed by the werewolves as long as the Hunter is alive. However, if the Hunter is dead or corrupted the Slurp is no longer protected. It is not invulnerable from other attacks like lynch votings or sorceress potions.

1x
Archbishop - Every night, he can bless a player of his choice, including him, turning the player invulnerable from the attack of werewolves during the night. He cannot bless the same player two times in a row. The blessed player is only immune to werewolf attacks, and may die from other sources !

1x
Pyromaniac - Every night, he can trap one player or kill everyone trapped. Trapped players are only visible to the Pyromaniac and lasts until death.

Werewolf Roles :

2x
Werewolf - Every night, it votes for a player to kill. The player with the most votes dies. You are undercover, and must not be killed !

1x
Alpha - Behaves like a normal werewolf. At night, only once in the game, it can switch the side of the dying villager, joining the werewolvesā€™ team while keeping their abilities. This task is known as ā€œcorruptionā€. Fails if the player is blessed by the Archbishop.

(There will be more roles in the near future.)

Channels

#general for off-topic talk

#game-updates for game updates, provided by me
#lynch-voting for day voting with react able emotes
#town-hall for in-game discussion

This is the first game, it should be treated as a test. Also, if there are any grammatical errors or just if the game is poorly explained, please let me know :slight_smile:

To enter, comment below that you want to enter !
~Demonseye

1. Nameness
  2. Bluford
  3. CandyShi
  4. @Nyangamer

[Placeholder]

Iā€™ll join, seeing as I immediately died in the Gladiator fight

This looks fun. Could I join to?

owo sign me up

sure iā€™ll try it

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

I do not want this to die, I am currently polishing some things and most importantly, I am creating a discord server. I am currently on my phone, expect big changes tomorrow.

@nameness @bluford @candyshi @nyangamer please confirm you are still willing to participate.

Hope that this can start very soon !

I am still willing

Iā€™m willing

New artwork

Courtesy of All White Background http://www.allwhitebackground.com/werewolf-background.html/download/20575

Iā€™m not going to participate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.