What are some cheap high feed power items?

I’ve always fed them minor pots, and golden things

Depends on rarity of pet. Common you can feed 150+, uncommon 300+, beginning of rare 500+, ending of rare and beginning of legendary 800+, end of legendary 1k+ and divine should inly be fed food items
Imo

Feed any item, with as high a feed power as you’re willing to go. I used to feed mine equipment, but have since shifted over to UT items and calendar items.

any decent FP item

People used to buy wands of Geb, not sure if that’s meta anymore. Treasures are probably still a good bet.

them calendar is a great FP items.

Your currently at uncommon, so items with ~300fp are good e.g. t11 weapons, uncommon eggs or even mana pots if they’re super cheap after an event.

For rare pets good items are at ~400 or higher, like treasures, incs, t12 katanas/bows, or some uts you dont need.

A good one is Puppet Master skins and Geb wands which sell for 1 Life. Geb wand has 800 fp and puppet skin is 900. This is good when you are at rare pets because the feed cost is 100 fame.

he is currently at uncommon and for 1 life he could buy like ~2500 fp in 1 def items which would only cost an extra 210 fame.

Also all tradeable skins were changed to 500 fp

UTs from manor are quite good fp.

A decent one that I used to buy was t5 vit/wis/mp/spd rings. It’s only 300 fp but it’s better than nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.