What are these sprites supposed to be?

The courage you display by running into battle wearing nothing but a kilt is impressive enough to give your enemies pause, making them less effective in combat.

Either that or what they can see under said kilt is what’s impressive.

adding onto that, not wearing a shirt on a mystic or female wizard/necro/priest/sorc skin would also probably be distracting.

Reminds me of my first dnd character. Just a kilt. Even in winter, because he was ice dragonborn

I feel like Daichi is less of a skeleton and more of a pale demon-possessed fallen priest

Crystal prisoner has 3 eyes??? Never noticed that
Geb’s sprite looks absolutely disgusting now that i see it

1. Man crying out his mustache
  2. Purple Ent
  3. sideways view of a turtle
  4. Tasty mushroom
  5. slouching man with a super long purple tail
  6. man
  7. bra and undies
  8. back view of elephant
  9. combination lock for my PE locker

This logic applies to everything in realm lmao
Just like holding a potato makes you stronger

If grade school science fairs taught me anything, that’s actually one of the more logical parts of RotMG.

High school taught me vaping “makes you stronger”

That reminds me of the time the Shendyt was released. On the Kabam forums, someone did make thread expressing their concerns on how Mystics “would show off their…ahum, ‘orbs’.”
Absolute power move, though.

That’s his cousin on the spooky side, Daisoujou. I only posted that image to give people an idea what his costume looks like, not to pretend I have made a 3D render of him.

I’ve always unironically thought it was two giant eyes and a mouth kinda monster.
Actually came up when I had to design the Crystal Prisoner, wasn’t sure which way to go.

I seriously hope whoever made that thread has finally gotten laid since, because holy fuck that was cringy.

Last one is oryx’s pocket pussy, Just saying.

Haha, oh my god that drawing xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.