What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

LOL

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

i love Uniqueer.

@Unicorn queer

Hello the light of my darkest days, the uplifting spirit that keeps me whole, the joy of my life. I have been suppressing my feelings for you for way too long. @Xaklor … I am madly in love with you. Perhaps you too feel the same way? Will you be my Valentine?

The earth: moves into a certain spot around the sun
Humans: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Sadly this day we call Valentine’s day has become nothing more than a commercial action, another reason to buy things themed around something.

If you love someone, you shouldn’t need to wait for a certain day to tell them. Don’t wait for people to tell you “Oh hey it’s the day when people kiss you should ask this person out” and go ahead.

After all, if you truely love someone you shouldn’t need a reason to tell them, right?

Of course.

Who needs valentines when you got the upcoming RotMG event :wink:

Ah yes, I’ll spend my life buying some love ;w;

That sounds like something an incredibly bitter person would say.

Ah you are so right

A “holiday” that makes card and candy companies billions of dollars and preys on peoples most easily manipulable emotions such as love and loneliness

yes that is exactly what this world needs! you’ve really changed my mind

you’re not wrong, but that also sounds like something an incredibly bitter person would say.

Not enjoying an entirely American made “holiday” and point out what is merely a fact , yes that is a great definition of incredibly bitter

excellent word choice

Yes, and saying that St Patrick’s day is an excuse of a holiday Americans use to drink. Im sure that is also incredibly bitter of me

Seems that perhaps incredibly bitter might better suit people who calls others incredibly bitter for pointing out reality

your a meanie if you dont like what others like

Holidays give life a bit more flair, sure they succumb to corporate greed but who cares, enjoy yourself and enjoy holidays with those you love.

though I do nothing on any of them except Christmas because I am a bitter mess. I fully believe and agree with what you say but I can easily see why people love them.

O I agree

I’ll be sure to make a Jan Hus day thread

Often people will burn Crosses on this holiday and anyone who criticizes this practice or this holiday I will call them incredibly bitter

I can also see and understand this but I can also see why some people do not like them

I guess some people are unable of seeing both of those things

me and my friend are each other valentines
but i can still be yours ggaod

Yes
Please
Legit I went through the entire school day and I didn’t get any of those valentines heart things and I actually wanted to cry so hard

oh my god
oh my god

This and that about Valentines Day, but nothing about World Bonobo Day.

so its the end of the day and i did 300 ng do ket and u had a meetung whth my s=osychkiareusr and he dprescriced mme ckonazepam 2 mg tqo A FAY I FOOR LIKE 3 A WFEW HOURS AGO ANASD IM OFF RHE WALLS AND GOWMW