What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Got f***ed…

…by an exam

Nah, I’ll only be doing that for most of the day. Other times I’ll be eating choc

Mind if I expose you?

still nothing

In what universe would I reject such an offer? Of course

Not much to expose.

It’s that time of the year again when I:

• Receive 100 Valentine-related pings across dozens of Discord servers
  • See ads like “Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have a significant other?” that are essentially just there to remind me of my loneliness and that fact that I should probably find a LOML soon.
  • Stock up on candy that I’ll probably never find the will to eat, nor the generosity to give away, so they just rot in a dark cupboard.
  • Roll up hoodies and t-shirts to make an imaginary SO to hug.
  • Draw weird RotMG love fan art that will never see the light of day.
  • Surf WEBTOON for stories that can trick me into thinking that I’m doing something meaningful in life.
    Started Mage & Demon Queen, like, thirty minutes ago. RPG style is awesome, and I love the art! The love there is so simpable! ^-^
  • Call a few IRL friends and have the most awkward conversation ever because none of us except 1-2 actually have the balls to start relationships with others.
  • Get more nosebleeds than usual because it’s officially horny season.

“What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?”

Ur mom hahhahahahaaaa

I didn’t realize this thread was old, huh

Mage and demon queen is the best GL on the planet and I will fight anyone who dares to disagree with my analysis based on having read virtually no other GL to compare it to

foolish of you to forget that this answer does not include what will happen to you.
this is a threat, in chocolate taste.

Made this for the Realm Discord server for an event. I also gave it to my non-realmer gf with no context and she rejected me :cry: infinite pain

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody :heart:️:blue_heart::heart:️:green_heart::black_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart: