What are Your Best and Worst Moments in ROTMG?

wait - you don’t have this issue anymore? So you’re saying if I level my electric high enough, my pet can wipe these fools out before they pop on me?

Would have to do some math but that would actually be really useful

Best:I got a Ogmur
Worst:Died Ogmur after 1-2 days :confused:

I’m not 100% sure that it would kill it before it popped on you, but because of the range of the electric, even if it did pop, the pet would paralyze it far enough away from you so that you wouldn’t get shotgunned.

yeah my electric is also high enough for me to not have this problem XD
It is lvl 86 (my pet is heal electric mheal), not sure how much the minimum is tho.

interesting. mine is 85 atm

I see

Its a lot of chance really. Like for example, its like 80% chance of paralyze??? You survive if it paralyzes on the first instance. Otherwise it reaches you and then get paralyzed.

Best: Getting the Janus white literally right after it came out! :smiley:

Now for the worst…
Oh dear…
crippling depression intensifies

Why do I play this game… ;-;

Getting the crown on my 4k huntress.

dying on that huntress 2 weeks later by tping on a green potion. Rip hunty 2k15-2k16

got two trench keys… wtf

2 bulwarks in a day, my god was that a lucky day

and the worst was when i eat the “confusing shotgun” of the avatar that send my 6/8 knigth to oblivion

Best: getting a dblade on my 10th abyss (I just wanted some vit…)
Worst: dying on my 7/8 knight (with that dblade) the day I got it to 7/8 by an urgle hugging a cube god reskin. tldr armor broken + cube shotgun = death

for years??? than i am lucky to get one on my 1st lord. but than i didnt get to pick it

omg…
that sucks.

i lost my 7/8 pally to the same thing :wink:

totally jelly

Best moment? Getting my first Dbow. I’d already got a Morningstar, but that hardly counts.

Worst? Being within a handful of pots of becoming 6/8 (no trading) and suffering death by tp.

Best: getting two condus and a vblade in one day

Worst: when I lost my 4/8 assassin to a zombie horde.

dont worry i lost a 7/8 knight to a zombie horde

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.