What char to make for nest/mtemple

just looking for a class to use as a throwaway for the upcoming nest/mountain temple events. mostly focused on nest event though. some guildies have suggested sorc and im thinking about wiz but anything with a valid justification will work.

Mountain temple is easy peasy, but a ninja is the most efficient at doing them. High damage, piercing, and range allow him to solo with ease. Sorc or archer would also be good, but not for soloing. I’ve never done a nest before, but I did make a necro since it’s my best guess on what’ll be good in there. :sunglasses:

The General Chat Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread

Probs huntress because you can slow raging bees and hit the boss through the other bee dudes.

Wizard

Priest, so you can recover your health when those things shred it down. Or archer, so you can stop them from stamping you in the first place.

I’m trying healing classes in both, in case I get caught out, eg. standing in lava/honey in Nest.

Necro I’m using in Nest as there’s usually several enemies around to HP off, and I prefer his higher DPS for the minions and the boss since I don’t wanna complete only to not do enough dmg for sb.

Priest is good in Temple as with patience you can solo Daichi’s last phase easier, if everyone else bails, or you end up left there with 4 melee companions hiding afraid/unable to attack, Necro can’t leech much HP from Daichi (only 80 or so) so it’s harder to make up for mistakes whereas Priest has his full 300+HP going on.

So if can only make 1, I’d say… Necro since the event will mean Temple should never end in you solo.

paden

For nest, priest. Your goal is to stay alive and help your group stay alive.

For mountain temple, any ranged class.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.