What character should i play?

my 4/8 knight just died and im pist what should i play? ty

Come on. Your Profile pic is a priest. Don’t listen to GGaodzilla. You know what you want to play :smiley:

Priest is not my favorite class (8th place in my list), but I would go for it.
At least, all I have in my account now is Thanks to my Current Priest (Rebuild Started with Priest on second/third week of July).

If u got prot (tome of holy protection/frigid protection) hell yea u should play priest even without it priest is mass hp.

Huntress can be pretty fun.
Or, if you want to play Wizard, but not die, pick Necro.
Alternatively, if you want to play Wizard, but deal more damage, pick Mystic.
An alternative to this alternative: if you want to play Wizard, but have consistent piercing, pick Sorcerer.

wot

beserk bonus. it puts the mystic’s base dex of 55 to 82 while beserk is active, which is 7 higher than a wizard, who has 75

But it still had lower base atk. Additionally, to keep it up, you have to have a insanely good pet.

im just trying to see why seelpit said that mystic has more damage. I am certain that wizard actually does, especially with spell bomb(tablet op, and i wish i still had mine) But att i generally dont notice too much at max. in my experience, almost every class needs like 30ish att to max at lvl 20.

i dont have a good pet i would

Maybe if the wizard is mundane…

Alright i wanna get a final answer. what should i choose?

Go for Assassin my friend. I have 2 8/8 assas they’re working pretty good.

im gonna try it rn. ill let you know how it goes

Gl my man.

Not to mention curse ^^;

post ur list homie

Okay :sweat_smile:

I like all classes; all have their uniqueness, but I find some classes more appealing then others. Also this list is not based on wich class I find the strongest, but how I feel the best experience playing.

So, here we go:
1°- Archer
2°- Huntress
3°- Wizard (Third Strongest Class in the Game, in my opinion)
4°- Paladin (In my opinion, the strongest class in the Game. This class deserves it: once the lesser of the melees, now is an OP Class. Also the first class that got my best gear, before I got my first 4/8 archer in 2012: still remeber that veng and that archon sword, haha; My first 8/8 in 2018 too ^^)
5°- Warrior (Second Strongest Class)
6°- Knight
7°- Necromancer
8°- Priest
9°- Sorcerer
10°- Mystic
11°- Samurai
12°- Assassin
13°- Rogue
14°- Trickster
15°- Ninja

While we’re at it. Here’s my top 15:

1. Knight (You cannot die, unless you’re brain dead)
  2. Pally
  3. Rogue (Best farming class in my opinion, rushes and solos any dungeon)
  4. Wizard (Just nuke everything)
  5. Warrior
  6. Assassin (WC goddess and cultist OG)
  7. Trickster (With a good pet fastest moving class in game, leeching expert)
  8. Sorcerer
  9. Mystic
  10. Necromancer (Close to death, press spacebar)
  11. Archer (Is actually a great class but needs UTs therefore only good on a well built account)
  12. Huntress
  13. Priest
  14. Ninja
  15. Samurai

Er…actually, it’s closer to a dex value of 91. Berserk increases fire rate, not dexterity, by 50%; with 55 dex, this increases your shots per second from ~6 4/15 to 9.4.

I should’ve probably worded that better, yeah. Combined with Spells, Wizard probably does deal more damage - all the more true depending on the MHeal of the pet…
Regardless, here’s a comparison of Staff DPS on Wizard vs Curse Mystic vs Curse+Berserk Mystic, to illustrate my point.

…Huh. Curse Mystic is a lot less strong than I expected…