What character to play?

Hello everyone,

I’m just stumped… I have no idea what character to play next. I was hoping to play a class that I can run LH with while looking aesthetically pleasing.

Take a look at my profile and give me some suggestions on what classes to play. I would appreciate some reasoning as well :slight_smile:

Some classes that I had in mind: Knight and Pally

In my vaults, I mostly have t14 leather armors, ut bows, vanity swords, few UT robes, dblade, void katana, ut seal from library, gemstone, and other misc.

Definitely a melee class - they’re almost mandatory in 2019 RotMG. If you’re thinking halls, all the melee classes contribute significantly. Outside, I’d advise against Knight, since its survivability in other endgame dungeons is mostly overshadowed by a pally, and many enemies are stun immune. Warrior is also fine if you’re into the fun high dps, high speed gameplay.

If you’re not brand new to halls, bring in a melee, preferably pally with seal from lib or marble seal, or a knight with scutum or colo. If you’re brand new, bring in a necro or something.

Def Knight if you still have that ogmur

Ogmur + Pixie for any gameplay is NASTY

paden

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.