What class should pick?

so i got pop with my 6/8 priest in ice cave

which class should i pick next?
i still got a 6/8 knight
i’m not that rich
i got a rare HP/MP heal pet

USE GUlLL!!!

yes, i use L for I because body unclear -_-

Use the Knight to farm pots and stack up. Your next character will be one happy camper. So will you.

If you live long enough for when you’re ready and able to create and pot up a new class, I’d suggest Wizard. it’s good overall in all situations. Safe AND powerful. I believe it’s the only class among the classes that have Staff range up to Wand range able to compete with and outdo Melee classes for loot

Bad example, but it’s the only one I pic I have where I was surprised to get loot. I was unmaxed here, and the first times I figured out the Wizard’s amazing ability to loot was when I had a Light Blue star and looted from Oryx, Oryx Dos, AND my very first White Bag from Nut ALL with a T0 spell. and the best staff of the three events was a Dia at O2. I already had an Orange Star by then, but I was still Unmaxed with gear you wouldn’t expect to loot with.
I had Lowland gear in the other two scenarios.
That Nut loot is actually a pretty funny story. I was new to Tombs and didn’t know there was an order to the bosses. I thought it was simple shooting and dodging like everything else I shot and dodged in the game, so I spell-bombed away, trying not to get hit by the flurry crazy shit flying at me. When I finally noticed the chat, it was filled with exclamation marks and CAPS LOCKED LETTERS, one of them said I was being greedy by using the spell. I was sorry and confused, and the guy explained to me what we’re supposed to be doing and avoiding doing.
I remember feeling guilty that day I learned the basic rules of Tombing since it was unintentional. I wonder how pissed off those guys were. :confounded:

O_o Who or what is Guill?

go to your ghall

Think about what a knight can do. He can run abysses, clean tombs, and well, just about every dungeon in the game actually. He’s pretty good in godlands too. He can do too much to list it all off.

So I guess I’ll ask, what CAN’T he do? Or, what is he WEAKER at? (Not a whole lot, as he is one of the most versatile classes in the game) When you get the answer to this question, you will want a class that can do all of these things well. That way, your two classes will cover each other’s weaknesses. I would say the answer is:

Knight is not good for

1. Wine Cellars
  2. Public/FFA tombs

With this in mind, I would say:

If you have a Dbow, go archer. Othereise, make a wizard. If you wanna mix it up, sorc would also be reasonable. Only if you have a fulmi though.

The most versatile class right now?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.