What class to backpack?

I have 5 characters right now, which are these:

I feel like I want to backpack one of these classes but I’m not sure which one to put it on. Since backpacks are somewhat hard to come by I don’t want to waste any.

Other than the Paladin (which obviously is backpacked) which character should I backpack?

If anyone chooses Archer remember I’ll backpack it after I 6/8 it.

• Warrior
  • Archer
  • Rogue
  • Priest

0 voters

Why isn’t the paladin option on there

Here…

Agreed, he should totally just put a second backpack on the paladin

Put the backpack on the class that gets the most loot/pots.

He’s right : think about what class you get the most loot with, and what class it would be the most useful on.

Priest. Rogues and warrs are bound to die from a stupid mistake. Archer is a nice choice too, but priest a bit more tanky, especially with a puri. If you don’t have a prot, maybe not tho.

Put all your school class material in your backpack m8

Put it on the rogue. Rogue is more of a solo class, and you might not want to go vaulting in the middle of your epic solo questing

Final choice:

I’m backpacking both Priest and Archer

@PrimeGrind is the reason I’m backpacking Priest

Archer has just been one of my favorite farmers in the past (I backpack them often)

Given the fact that my warrior is my main shatters class and my rogue is my main tomb/shatters class i feel like either may be popped any day.

My Archer is now 6/8 and backpacked, priest is also backpacked althought realmeye hasn’t shown up yet.

Thanks for all the advice!

um…if you die a lot, I would use it on the class that you tend to use the main mule…if you die very rarely, I would take my chances on the character you use the most.

Obviously Pally needs a second backpack.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.