What classes' abilities are worst affected by lag?

• Wizard
  • Priest
  • Warrior
  • Archer
  • Rogue
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Necromancer
  • Assassin
  • Mystic
  • Sorcerer
  • Ninja
  • Trickster
  • Huntress

0 voters

Completely had trickster in mind when I thought about this, but W/E. Tell me your thoughts.

Low framerate affects wizard a lot, since a lot of your shots lag through
No idea what class is most affected by rubberbanding since I usually dont have any problems with it.

Explained here.

Cool. So that’s why spamming only the Knight, Archer, and Ninja abilities can disconnect you during lag.

Yep.

Pretty sure OP is saying which class ability is most affected during lag.

…huh. I distinctly remember posting that question, but not reading that answer from Krathan. Awfully nice that he took the time to explain it, though. Especially for the link since I apparently never read this answer to the thread x)

Here’s a bar of safest to worst during lag in my opinion.

:arrow_up:
Priests, paladins, and necromancers are by far the safest due to having healing abilities.

Rogues are second safest since they can go invisible… But not as safe as healing.

Mystic stands between rogues and AoE classes since they stop combat in a small area. Knights and warriors have good defense thus they can possibly survive too.

Sorcerers, huntresses, and assassins have abilities that effect many enemies so they’re middling ground with okay defense.

Archers, wizards, tricksters, and ninjas have the it the worst since their abilities are based on projectiles or are non defensive. Their weak defense doesnt help. Just nexus on these guys.
:arrow_down:

Wizard. It’s why I fucking hate wizard.

All the melee classes. Ecespecially knight. You still have the sprite but it doesn’t actually stun. Lost multiple 6/8 knights this way, thinking that the target was stunned

Oreo pally?

Not only does the staff suffer from lag the most out of the weapons but the spellbomb is the worst of the abilities. And if that wasn’t bad enough, the wizard is the squishiest class making instas caused by lag the most common for him.

I’d say trickster has the worst off. In addition to the evidence, missing a teleport or having delayed teleport is WAY worse that missing like a spellbomb or a throwing star. One means you do less damage, one means that you could teleport onto an enemy.

However, believe me, it’s not worse then missing a sheild because to land a sheild, you have to be within a certain range and when the target doesn’t get stunned…

well I mean… Knight is a class where you potentially never have to dodge anything. It doesn’t matter whether or not the trickster or knight are moving, they’re probably gonna end up in a range of ~3 tiles where they take 60% of the shotgun, and the tricksters speed can’t remedy that because they’re practically standing on the thing. If anything the knight is surviving because he’s actually built to take a lot of damage and survive.

I died a lagg death because I thought son of Arachnea was stunned. Same thing happened to O2. My sheild hit him so I stopped orbiting and was using my mp pots. Think how suprised I was when he landed his shotgun right after my sheild landed and my orbit stopped

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.