What Community-Designed Ideas Would You Like to See In-Game?

So, we all know that throughout its history, people have made content for this game. Some of it has made it into the game, such as WunderWafe’s Huntsman skin and LordShon’s Shatters. However, some of it has yet to be implemented, such as the Shrine of the Devas from Wildshadow Forums or @Toastrz’s Lost Halls from Kabam Forums.

So, what community ideas would you guys like to see implemented?

Personally, I’d like to see Lost Halls and Shrine of the Devas, as mentioned above, implemented. I’d also like to see things like SteeleAlt’s, wutisdyssh’s, @Puffagod’s, and @Xaklor’s dungeons, such as The Asylum, The Crossings, The Beyond, and Stone Caves of Nore respectively. As for non-dungeon ideas, I’d say that the best are @Dappertron’s Dapper Ideas, Classy Classes and Status Effect Depletion, along with a somewhat obscure idea from Kabam Forums, whose creator I cannot find, known as Pets of Draconis.

Of course, don’t let my opinions influence yours. I’d love to hear what you guys want to see in game.

umm, all the ones ive liked in the ideas section

Which ones stuck out to you?

uhhh, cant remember the only ones i remember are status depletion and the melee poison. Majority of them were in game functions rather than new classes/weapons

I entirely forgot about Status Depletion! I’ll add it.

went through and found some

I do like these ideas, mainly because they are small QoL changes that won’t effect the game too much, but are still very nice to have.

some more

and more

something around here^ and this below

I’m flattered that you mentioned my idea!
Anyway, different music for each dungeon should just be a thing at this point. I have no clue why it’s not.
We know it’s definitely possible. On the Game that Shall not be Named, if I remember what I saw in those video correctly, the Oryx Castle music was Mortal Kombat’s theme.

truth is i didnt actually look at the things you wrote while going through, just a bit from memory and the topic name.

Oh.
sniffle
I really don’t care too much.
sniffle sniffle
Nah, I’m fine. I’m not about to cry.
begins to cry

In all seriousness, that wasn’t the greatest idea I’ve had anyway.

ooo I remember the Asylum! that was before I got super into this kind of thing so i don’t remember exactly what it would be like to do it, but i do remember being impressed. Funny thing that you’re bringing this up, my guildmates and friends from other guilds have been mentioning my Nameless Void lately, so I’m glad my ideas aren’t ‘dead’. (even if one is locked)
as for which ones I would like to see, definitely my own, (because come on, of course I’m gonna be slightly biased toward those) but also the Beyond and Status Effect Depletion. Despite the massive number of poorly thought-out ideas on these forums and the kabam forums, I’m sure there’s some others somewhere I’m forgetting that would be good additions too.

I don’t quite remember his name, but back on the Kabam forums I really liked this idea which was a graphics overhaul of a lot of the outdated mobs and environments. This was to suit the new content being added that look far better than any of the old designs.

That was by Uomo. The sprites weren’t bad, but I don’t think it fits for such simple enemies to have such intimidating designs. I like how the sprite quality increases as you get further into the endgame. It’s a neat, albeit unintentional way that the game progresses.

I would like to add a new ring. Instead of all rings giving u crappy buffs that dont do much, I would like a ring that could make u jump so u can jump over bullets. :smiley: retarded idea 2016

how about no

Yeah, that’s right! Uomo had heaps of awesome ideas, I just wish I knew how to find them and post them here :frowning:

I remember Uomo’s sprites. If I remember correctly, his (or her, I have no way of knowing) Spider Den sprites were used for the Crawling Depths.