What did you dream of last night?

Yo u guys have weird dreams. Both of u.

I was living within RotMG, and kept on running into lava to get the fame to upgrade my pet because I wasnā€™t no noob. Well it burnt. And to my dismay, equipping my dullish red ring only served to prolong the process. Then Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart), better known as the song in I accidentally the RotMG started playing; alas my alarm clock jolted me awake at the crucial moment I knew would inexplicably decide whether I kept suffering .

Dreaming of Rotmgā€¦ tsk, tsk! Addiction, much? :thinking:

Nah, think of it as a medieval world I mistakenly thought of as RotMG :wink:

I dreamt my sisterā€™s marriage was in peril due to an argument and I was trying to analyze the situation and if possible say things that could help it recover.

Dang

Last night I had a dream that was a mishmash of a lot of things I had recently thought about.

The dream ended with someone lying drugged out in the grass by a hilly seaside area because theyā€™d smoked a highly potent leaf from one of the hill-houses that had been given to the resident due to their resounding victory in a competition in which the goal was to create a purple banana with as low a mass as possible. They won using a basic recipe against someone who had used fancy materials and laboratory equipment to create theirs, as seen in the 1950s newspaper segment that came along with the leaves.

One random thing i remember from my dream the other night: just randomly, a woman with a stroller walking in the right lane of I-95 near my house.

I literally cannot tell u anything else about it

So this dream was kinda odd. So I play a LOT of soccer. Not to brag, but I consider myself to be pretty good at it. So I was at a soccer game, and I was playing. But whenever I would start to run, my leg would hurt a lot. I tried to fight through it, but my coach, who was somehow Severus snape, was yelling at me that I would be a disgrace to slytherin. Then he used some spell that turned the game into a restaurant where I won a hotdog eating contest. Thatā€™s all I rember

these are the reasons I love this thread so muchā€¦

This was actually my dream Iā€™m 100% serious

I know, dreams can get pretty (SUPER) weird and thats whats so amazing about them

And this folks, is the exact moment I died laughing

I dreamt that I was watching a guy driving a Lamborghini. He was going down a straight road when a car suddenly came in front of him from the side. It was a bad collision but the guy wasnā€™t hurt. Then these weird evil looking doctor people came and took him to this haunted house. Inside the house there were these portraits of weird scary looking skeleton people. Though the pictures were creepy and the entire house gave off horror movie-vibes I wasnā€™t scared for some reason. They took the man in some room and closed the door. I then did what any reasonable person would do, and went exploring. I came across these HUGE black double doors with big handles on them. When I opened them, I saw the PokĆ©mon giratina inside. I was really startled and started to run back out, but the doors slammed shut and I couldnā€™t open them. Then giratina challenges me to a volleyball game and if I lost he would turn me into a PokĆ©mon, but I could choose which. Giratina started using moves like psychic on the volleyball and I didnā€™t stand a chance. So when I lost, I decided to get turned into a greninja. After that I had some fun as greninja and then woke up. I really canā€™t believe I remembered my dream two nights in a row tho!

I know dreams have an element of randomness to them, but usually people dream about things that have been very important to them lately in some form or another. I canā€™t help but wonder what some of you have been doing lately to potentially trigger such dream elements. (Not that everything in a dream spawns from a real life experience, mind you.)

Thatā€™s not absolute, there are a lot of people who very rarely have dreams like that (Iā€™ve had 2 that actually had anything to do with the previous day, with the Avatar Josuke dream above being 1 of them), most of my dreams are fully random and entirely unrelated to anything in my life, often happening in locations Iā€™ve never been to with people Iā€™ve never met

I swear I havenā€™t been converting chest freezers into breadbins and getting eaten alive by giant monsters without my shirt on

ā€¦

Very important isnā€™t really necessary, for me it can be anything that crossed my mind in the past 2 weeks or so.

Last night I dreamt I attended a national funeral party of a dark necromancer god of death or somesuch, after witnessing the procession I went to a cafe with the friends I visited the event with. After a good evening of fun and banter we split up and I went to look for my bicycle that I parked before the event. There were a few street thugs joking around with eachother near it, and I was kind of scared to walk past them.
When I finally did I saw my bike embedded in the ground with a ~1.2 meter deer skull embedded over it.
This unnerved me and I came to the plot twist conclusion that I was actually the reincarnation of this dark lord.
The absurdity of that broke my sense of in-dream realism and I woke up.

I think that when I feel uncomfortable while sleeping due to heat or something else, I conjure up a situation I would consider uncomfortable in the dream to match what Iā€™m feeling.