What did you dream of last night?

This was a weird one, so let’s get it started…
First I was at this family reunion at some country club or something. At the club were these parents (not related to me) who had a possessed seven year old and where not concerned at all. It wasn’t like they worshiped any elder gawds or something, they just weren’t concerned at all, the dad especially liked the the Gollum impression the demon allowed his son to do. And that would have been weird enough but I also said “What is with the possessions? That’s like third we’ve seen this week.”

So we got on with the games in the reunion, and we do this one vs one soccer. My dad was going up against his mother, and they’re 49 and 75 respectively. So my dad obviously wins the first point and my grandmother gets ball to start the second point. Well, she takes it and proceeds to go ultra instinct, dribbles, monster self passes, breaking ankles and megs all over the field. Or at least she would have if she had remembered to take the ball with her and not left it sitting in front of her goal. After my dad kicked it in I think we decided to end the game and the dream.

I hope I don’t see anymore possessed people. It’s only Wednesday…

:fire: :older_woman:

Looks like you have Roblox bee swarm simulator PTSD.
Also, I never have dreams because I’m too good for them. B)

Sounds like the perfect premise for some sitcom.

Had sleep paralysis for the first time today and I’m VERY disappointed I didn’t see a shadow figure.

Maybe I’ll write up the full experience later.

I had a dream about regex

top 10 strangest dreams

I’ve had sleep paralysis like 3 times, only 1 time was a full experience though. I woke up in my room, everything was normal, except for one thing: my door was locked (lock in the pic related), and I never locked my door because I was too afraid of monsters or something.

Anyway, the dream was extremely realistic, I was awake, on my bed, the only thing out of place was the locked door. Then I see and hear BANGING on the door, like people are trying to kick it down, right now I’m scared for my life because I’m a kid and there are soldiers or some shit trying to tear the fucking door down. I can’t move or do anything, at the time I thought I just was too scared to react, but I was literally “paralyzed”. I woke up after a lot of stress and internal fighting to wake up. I close my eyes very hard, and when I open them (truly this time), my door is not locked, it never was. It was pretty scary.