What do I buy with gold?

Literature this pack is good for buy? http://prntscr.com/l7l1cj

No donā€™t.

Buying charslots and vaults is always a good idea. I cannot <b>bold-text</b> that enough. The utility of having multiple maxed characters makes post-death farming/rebuilding a snap, and youā€™ll never lose them when you die. Theyā€™re some of the few things in this game that are truly permanent enhancements to your game account.

Still, the first two additional charslots are always sold at a discount (600 and 800 gold, as opposed to the normal 1000). If you buy your first two additional charslots through a package, then youā€™re effectively not getting those discounts. As a result, if youā€™re going to buy a package that includes charslots, and you plan on ever eventually buying additional charslots on top of that, you can save yourself a buck or two* by buying those first two additional charslots first.

Welcome to RotMG!

Ā 

* Ā [or six, really. OB]

Thanks OtherBill! I need buy the 2 slots without a package right? If iā€™m understoodā€¦

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m saying ā€” if you want to maximize the discounts youā€™ll receive, youā€™ll want to purchase the first two additional charslots before purchasing any packages that include more charslots.

Nice. Thanks really :

more vaults and more slots. thatā€™s it. and keys sometimes.

Thanks frost!

Since some pretty good advice has already been given and I have nothing further to add, Iā€™m just going to say:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay.

Thanks Marvin !

I would definitely get the 20$ pack and keep the gold. Thereā€™s 4 big events comig soon. Thereā€™s New Years, Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Iā€™m sure most or all of those events will have discounts on items you may enjoy or a very nice and cheap Mystery Box as well. Free stuff and cheap stuff is better than spending it right now.

Okay thanks Mystic! I will wait and buy packs of vaults and slots , etc. Thanks really.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.