What do you guys think of all 4 current active mystery boxes?

1. The new Blade Master Box.

I don’t think it’s very good at all. I believe 1199 gold is around 10$US and it’s not worth it if you get a low cost set and it makes the game seem pretty P2W.

1. 50/50 Trench Tomb Box.

I like it. For 200 gold you can run a guild tomb/trench or a Private one and it’s very nice having the chance to actually get UT’s or a Clean Tomb.

1. Super Mad God Box

It’s ok, I don’t play knight often so I don’t really have an opinion on it. However, with that price and if you get the jackpot, you could get insanely rich so it’s pretty good for it’s price imo.

1. Spectacular Ambrosia Box

It’s pretty good since no matter what you get(unless your trying to get Ambrosia’s for a Divine/Legendary pet or something) you get a nice chunk of FP for your pet to level up!

The first box is kinda weird tbh, but if it’s bad, then people won’t spend money on it so I wouldn’t worry much about that.

All the other ones are pretty useful and nice, idk about the mad set tho.

I think the new box is a pretty good marketing move on Deca’s part. The fact that you can win A WHOLE SET makes it way more appealling than just buying the tops in nexus. Experienced people will probably stay away from this one but newer players will be likely to be intruiged. I suppose they’re battling the RWT sites.

Forgive me if I’m stupid, but what is RWT?

Abbreviation List

Real World Trading, any transaction where someone is selling or buying in-game items for real money.

Thanks!

Not much comment on the others (except the blade box is pretty trash) but the 50/50 box is great. I always use it when I want either trenches or tombs. It’s cheaper and I really don’t mind running either.

I think the Blade Master Box isn’t really good mainly because of its price… I mean, for new players those stuff are pretty good and they can’t obtain it, but most of the community is over that phase that it is hard to get tops. I think spending ~$12 for something like 5-10L isn’t that good. I don’t like the box because it sells tops, but if it’s temporary I guess I’m okay with it

The 50/50 Trench Tomb is pretty amazing IMO. Spending 50 gold less on a key, while still getting something good: Either a chance for the deca chest, or a tomb! OT Is still good when the event is off

Never tried the Super Mad God box, don’t have an opinion

The spectacular Ambrosia Box (As of what I heard, I didn’t roll it) Is good and gives great drops. I would honestly recommend it for people, since the chance for shitty stuff is pretty low unlike other boxes

Blade Master Box: Me after seeing it: WTF is this?
50/50 Tomb Trench Box: I like it, my guild whenever they want cheap ots they always go there.
Super Mad God Box: Unless you get the dye, backpack, and ring, it’s pretty worth it.
The Spectacular Ambrosia box: Looks like a pretty good deal, especially since the fries are less likely to drop than an ambrosia.

I don’t really know what they were aiming to do with the blademaster box. We all know that Knights don’t need Exa Def. /s

Seriously though, I like the theory that they’re just testing the waters with the different boxes. Which ones work well with the community and which don’t. This one obviously was the latter.

Spectacular Ambrosia box is well, spectacular. You get a lot of value (well, digital value) for a fraction of their seperate cost.

50/50 Trench/Tomb is OK. I think Trenches are a bit overpriced.

Super Mad God box I don’t like, ST sets in general need to burn in the abyss.

I got really scared after seeing the Blade Master box price, but then I realized that it offers a “discount” to the already extremely (I mean really extreme) expensive gold prices for tops. A single acclaim, for example, is sold at 900 gold in the nexus. But the sets are still not worth the 1199 gold in most decently skilled people’s points of view.

It’s still something, though. Just like we can buy character slots straight up for 1000 gold |or| wait for a good discount package, we can get robbed in the nexus by buying separate tops |or| use the top boxes.

But the Mad God Set isn’t really a set, it’s just a model change and the items are reskinned tops.

You’re right, but it should drop from the general game and not just from mystery boxes.

Ambrosia = awesome, bought the similar version in kabam’s day and the drop rate was trash compared to this.
Orxy = bought in kabam time, and its trash all you ever get is the dyes or bag
blade = funny, its stupid, but i feel the prices of these items have dropped
OT/tomb = is ok, i feel ot comes like at 75%. Would like to see a tomb/shats one.

agreed about OT/tomb i want to see shatters/Tomb too ^^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.