What do you prefer hacked client or normal client POLL

I’d rather not get banned and I don’t really have trouble playing the game to begin with.

what would be the point in playing the game then?

Why is this poll even a thing? People are admitting to hacking and we can really see what percentage on the realm community hacks.

Not at 100% Huh?

/s not really tho

if u prefer hacked client
doesn’t mean you hack
@everyone

i just don’t see the need for this poll

I do the gud hak but it kk caus ppe btw

Because it’s fun?

Look, i mean who knows what kinda hidden viruses those clients have in their illicit software. Would you risk your bank account, family if you have one, life, house, all for a pixelized game?

Voting for hack client does not mean people hack fyi. Hacked clients have their perks that’s why deca implemented them in the vanilla game itself.

I dident say I would. A lot of people would though. I understand asking the question it’s very logical but a let’s be honest the question what would be the part in playing the game then holds no value in realm. Where as you may enjoy permadeath and having to re max,(i like that part as well I actually enjoy not having much in realm instead of a abundance of resources) a lot of people don’t like losing everything when they die. Not that auto nexus makes you invincible because I see plenty of hackers die. Also you see how there are an large amount of hackers in the game, we’ll obviously they are still having fun even with auto nexus all the whole army. I don’t know if that answers what you were asking but that is the best way I know to answer it.
(This goes out to any post about hacking)
Also it’s funny how immature and high and mighty everyone gets when talking about hacks. Like they are talking about joining isis. Like hacking is a real issue and a lot of people in realm do it, there should be no problem talking about it without going “O boy boy I don Wana get baned” or “hey u guyss u said u like being able to switch items with number keys, u freaking hackerzzzz banned!!”

Maybe one day we can have a civil discussion on the matter and actually learn something about both sides. Form a logical response to another human being and they will do the same.

ill say normal client since im thinking about normal client from pserver’s haa

aaaa a pserver

tbh i would use a hack client because im not a lying fk, but i dont wanna get banned so ya
(i dont use one, justice to non haker)

Can you put your polls here instead of making topics for each one.

no

Fine, keep posting useless shit.

at least it got a lot of attention

rip, i accidentally put in as hacked client. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please revise your answer to yes.

If you are posting useless polls, do it in the thread for useless polls (honestly, what is wrong with us that we need one of these?).

If you need help figuring out what is actually worthwhile, ask someone first

This priest or kill it for pally with old top and cookie