What does a star mean to you?

im racist with star color WHITE > light blue

jk

I do hate light blue stars, a very large part of them, the bots. Other than that People who stay at 68-69 stars are the best.

Me being an Orange Star, I never get disrespected about my ā€œstar rankā€.
But I constantly see dark and light blue stars getting disrespected by red stars all the time.
I personally donā€™t care what your star rank is, Iā€™m just playing the game because itā€™s fun, no need to start shit.

Also yellow and white stars seldom talk in chat and when they do theyā€™re some of the nicest people on the chat.

I certainly must agree with you, this entire star rank thing is pretty stupid. The only thing this thing does is mark your years of experience and really cause upper stars to feel much more ā€œimportantā€ than other lower stars, I was once an orange star before my other account was banned, but the thing I saw in most upper stars was the rudeness in them towards lower stars and even maybe stars like them. Through my years of RotMG, the one thing that stood out to me the most is how light blues and blue stars are treated like, I just think they deserve not to be called a noob, but maybe just an average?, idk, but blue stars deserve much more respect from more advanced players. For all upper stars out there, let the light blues-red stars enjoy their own time, do not get in their way and call them a noob, you were once a beginner too ya knowā€¦

Edit: If I were ever more up in the star rank, Iā€™d really make a guild that is meant to stand up for blue stars, but thatā€™s a weird idea

Why is everyoneā€™s saying that red stars are immature 12 year olds that are too talkative and make fun of blue stars? In my experience I know a ton of very nice people who are red star because they arenā€™t addicted to fame training or only like a couple classes to play. In my case I hate fame training so Iā€™ve mostly gotten all my starts from just playing (one star from orange though too lazy to get it)

Only reply necessary to this discussion is

@Shatter got it right with that comment. Thereā€™s going to be every type of person in every category of stars. If youā€™re quibbing about your own category being labelled as such and such, just tell yourself that you and your friends are the exception. Stop fighting with imaginary enemies, everyone hates the dicks in every category, weā€™re all on the same page here guys.

Itā€™s sad the way people treat others based on stars. When I play on a light-blue star account even when I try to start a conversation no one wants to talk to me or even talks back. But when Iā€™m a white star people always reply, talk back, and even at times just randomly start conversations by themselves. It saddens me :sob: #Respect4AllStars

Itā€™s all just stereotypical accusations since even a light blue star can play better and have better game experience than higher star ranked players. Even if you have a high star rank, thereā€™s so much people that just get them from fame training all the time leaving the community with players that can barely clear/aim/rush at anything whilst having a high star rank. If you fall for hating people that judge others based on star rank then itā€™s up to you to be wise and just let them waste their time since you know that itā€™s not even true or also waste your time arguing with a no brainer that only thinks stars are the way to show skill.

I never directly said ā€œred stars are immature 12 year olds that are too talkativeā€, Iā€™m just saying what I see personally.

OMG finallyā€¦A WHITE STAR WHO RESPECTS ALL STARS I LUV U

All Iā€™m trying to say is that people stereotype stars. I know a lot of red stars and blue stars that are awesome.

Honestly almost all (if not all) blue stars are very annoying, always begging and spamming.

I block people just because theyā€™re blue stars.
I cancel trades just because the people are blue stars.
I tell people they need to learn how to play the game right just because theyā€™re blue stars.

If you are a blue star then I do not like you. Especially blue stars on the fourms! Making trash posts that are meaningless and untrue. Whenever some red stars are laughing at a blue star, I laugh with them cause its a blue star. Then they laugh even harder, but I donā€™t know why. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Iā€™m right that blue stars are the worst.

Once again, blue stars are the worst people in the game. Period.

Son, did it occur to you that you are one of your self described ā€œvery annoyingā€ blue stars?

Oh.

Parent/Guardian, did it occur to you that Iā€™m a blue star ranting about blue stars?

Yup. Sometimes I donā€™t think. :sweat_smile:

Stars donā€™t really matter to me; other than an overall indicator of the amount of time spent playing the game for objectives. I hated when I wasnā€™t white star and when I messaged people ā€œaboveā€ me, they wouldnā€™t respond. Thus, I always try to respond to everyone, except when Iā€™m spammed by 10 people at the same time. Again, I think of light blue and blue stars as signs that Realm is still growing, and if we want to support Realm as a whole, we have to welcome the newer players as they are the ones whoā€™ll support the game along with us.

I mean it really depends on the person. My last guildie was totally f2p (common pet 1 char slot) and maxed the first char he ever made 8/8. Then he made another account so he wouldnt have to spend money, then maxed that 8/8. Both accounts 5 star, never died, 3k base per char. Its all subjective