What does a star mean to you?

Red star is the best star

I’m only a blue star because

1. I mostly play with wizards and tricksters.
  2. I’m on my third account with steam.

I don’t care for the other classes or getting higher ranks.
I do find it kinda annoying when I rush for some higher ranked players then get blasted for “stealing” loot with a dusty rose dagger. It’s not my fault that loot’s randomly rewarded. Thank God those creeps disappear at night.

I think stars are the basic way of judging skill, but nowadays, people will frown upon you for thinking that way xd

Instead, try doing a shatters with some randy people and then u can see skill

Emphasis on BASIC, not the best way.

The Elitistgram pacer test is a multi aerobic shatters capacity test that progressively gets harder as it continues
The test will begin in 30 seconds, line up at the switch

The test will be over when you die, nexus, or complete the dungeon

Ready, break!

I used to be a geared nub who “pay to win” his gear
But I famed
trained for pet feeding and got to orange star in the boring process and
now I haven’t gotten any disrespect for playing the game since.
I find this all to be so commonly stupid LOL what do you guys think?

I love to play around with them, but I recommend them to be fully geared and 8/8 if they wanna be asses to me.

Being 8/8 on blue star gives “you must be hacker”, “bought your character” or something similar.
When they realize that pet heal 90hp/s it’s like “KYS FUCK YOU P2W”.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

smh blue star trash
wait crap

no no you get good at game by staying in the train all day long, silly

Vocivum, man. That’s literally in theory what I started the guild for.

Made my day :>

It’s true though…

It’s “Star-Stereotyping” LMFAO~

Stareotyping*

Mostly because stars are one of the few ways we have to measure skill in the game.A light blue star player is obviously new, if you have every character unlocked then you’ve probably reached dark blue by now. Around red star is when people start to regard you as an experienced player, and not just someone who stumbled across the game and played it for a week. Its pretty hard to measure the skill of players, as all we have are Items, Stats, and Stars, and since stars are the most accessible one people go with that.

At least there is one group of people we can all agree are elitist degenerate scum. White star twitch streamers. I’ve met 3 randomly in realm and all where huge assholes who’d have their viewer entourage attack people for them. Not to name names but one particular ass hat named after a legendary dragon type pokemon didn’t know how to properly do a pentaract (with less than 5 people) and when I politely explained it to them them got like 8 people along with himself to spam me calling me a retard noob. Still a bit sour at how toxic someone can be for receiving friendly advice, especially since it took our group half an hour to finish a single penta because they refused to take said advice. :sunglasses:

@Shatter
@OmegaDeity

Degenerate…@$##@

ah, no, uh, why

wat

Rawrquazas not a white star!

but shatter is, and he streams :c

u r my hero

Its almost like light blues-red stars are the peasants that feed of the remains of orange-to many white stars, and I just think its wrong, now I want to join Vocivum

:smiley:

True

Honestly it’s because Kabam/Wild Shadows (or whatever developer it is) made dark blue star is the best looking star by far (even though yellow is my favorite color) and all the people with :poop: colors like red and orange that regret their decision of ranking up are just jealous. That’s my take on it. (#YellowStarMasterRace)

community is stupid. they’re all just 11 year olds that want to stroke their epenises. the other day some idiots were trying to flame me for ‘dying in a tomb with an ogmur’ even though they had collectively sub 100 tombs completed and my account has 900 XD

oh and they were all white stars and none of them had more tombs done on their whole account than my max on one character lol