What does a star mean to you?

I have this as my main. No other alts.

My original account is AznPwnage. Although it’s not active anymore.

Also I don’t give a shit about stars. Experience, and maturity determine a player’s worth. In my opinion it’s a 30-70 split on experience-maturity.

If you’re an expert at dungeons but call every other guy in the dungeon a dick-noob, you’re a piece of shit, I really don’t care what your experience in the game is.

My experience with white stars? 7:3 (good:scummy)

a meme

rank isn’t that big of a deal until someone makes it that big of a deal

It is a big deal for some I suppose. I was in realm and a yellow star started talking shit because other guy was a orange star simply for that reason and orange star was better too. Saying things like “orange star nub go kys faggot” stuff like that. I was on my orange star account and told him to quit talking shit because of ranking. Let me get this clear, he is shit at the game and then the target was changed. It was me he bugged for 2 hours( I hate ignoring people with the command). Then he got triggered from me answering to his questions such as “how fat are you because you just broke the scale” and worse. The bias and some people’s ego are way to high for just being a yellow/ white star from fame farming. That basically lowered my expectation of the high rankers

I am a blue star, and everyone tells me and my friends(all blue star) to stfu.

I honestly think higher stars either play more or are pay-to-wins

I agree

Personally?
I usually apply the following:
Spambot, Mule, or a new player that deserves some extra help.
Spambot with extra effort, Mule that’s also used to play on, or a somewhat new player. Can sometimes be a more advanced player that dislikes playing lots of different classes. Occassionally, the annoying beggar.
This is where the Mules and Spambots don’t go. Usually, slightly more experienced players that may or may not be utter trolls, though there are some who are just stuck at Red forever because they have a crisis that they can’t stay alive, which I’ve had numerous times.
These guys are usually much more experienced with the game, and are almost always seen with at least a Rare or above pet, and some pretty good equips. Unless they’re doing a PPE.
Legendary pet. Either utter douches or decent players to hang with. Sometimes, you’ll find one that’s surprisingly nice and not that great at the game - they just…survived really long, somehow. cough me
If seen with mid-decent equips: either fametrained, or a PPE. These fellas almost never talk, or when they do, it’s usually something short, a bind, or a meme of some sort. That’s not to say there’ren’t any good White stars, no, certainly not. It’s just that there are so many like these.

quite a good scale

as of right now with all the fame training, it means nothing to me but for some yellow/white stars, they think those pixels make them the masters of a game for sitting in a fame train 24/7.

nothing

I wish… not even a maxed Rare.

Only a bit trained.

Personally. star means nothing anymore. Most white stars fame trained it. its disappointing really.

I have a maxed rare, plus one slowly advancing towards it (70/68 or something). But I don’t have enough fame to upgrade my yard .m.

Spenser is 70/64 :wink:

Well I really like the ninja star ability, but I have a bad aim so too bad :expressionless:

True

red star has always been my favorite star color just because it looks nice

For me, a star is a rank that pretty much says how long this player has been playing or experience that they have gained. I know there those people that create alternate accounts just another star player on a new account. Experience really matters on the players though.

it means good or bad
below white star = bad