What does a star mean to you?

i did and all i have to say is that im sorry for replying to an old comment

Q: did you lose brain cells?
A: thera re alot fo trolsl on thi tread

Oh haha, lā€™m sorry that I didnā€™t notice this before!

However Iā€™m honoured to be mentioned here by you Ludfru. :slight_smile:
Thank you!

P.s. Forgotten ring forever :heart:

op amirite

It was supposed to be one of those ā€œLolā€ moments. Like pretend ur in game, and you see a blue star telling everybody ā€œFuck off noob.ā€ Most people will think heā€™s joking as heā€™s a blue star himself and laugh at his satire. On the other hand, if a red star told someone ā€œFuck off noob.ā€ everybody would be hating on the red star lol

Stars discussion

Hey everyone, I think we had a discussion about this a month or a few weeks ago. Well, I think that the star thing got inaccurate. I would say this: Some people who just sticks to one class might be a pro, but low starred.
This is what I think.
Star 1-10 Starters, need to get used to controls
Star 11-20 A little more familiar with game, has a favorite class
Star 21-30 Able to play game easily, maybe in nexus trading
Star 31-40 Find this game easy
Star 41-50 Able to do PPE and NPE easy, have a great pet
Star 51 69 Find this game too easy, can easily solo dungeons, rich
Star 70 ā€¦ Selfish gods

I hope I donā€™t offend some of you, I mean some of you are pros and just donā€™t try other classes much, donā€™t start star discrimination, every one is equal.

Who the hell cares. Play the game color blind

sure whatever

Funny you say that, because I am exceptionally colourblind :laughing:

My scale:
1-10 Stars: Starters, new to the game and need help
11-20 Stars: Able to maneuver through the game, generally competent with a few classes
21-27 Stars: Able to maneuver efficiently though the game, generally incompetent at only a few classes (I stand Here)
28-42 Stars: Generally competent with most classes; starts probing into multiple runs of Shatters level dungeons (Although at 50 to 51 stars; my friend @Hrothger is here)
43-56 Stars: Are competent with all classes, are good at PPEs and NPEs, (have at least a rare pet) can do all dungeons (Nest/LH excluded) with 95% success rate; can solo/rush all Sewers level dungeons and below. (I would rate CandyShi here)
57-69 Stars: Same as stars 43-56 but include being able to rush Tombs and finish LH and Nest at a 95% rate
70 Stars: Same as 57-69 stars but are either grinding for rare UTā€™s (1/250 or rarer) and can grind all dungeons at rates of 97.5% or greater (Shatter would stand here)

A baseline; not a formal definition

@Candyshi DEFEND URSELF!!!

Whatā€™s with the ā€˜pull out of a hatā€™ percentages that seem to be completely out of the real range?

Alsoā€¦ putting npe and ppe on the same star rank? Come onā€¦
(Mind you that I do not really think they have anything to do with star rank in the first place.)

For what itā€™s worth, in my opinion stars have long lost their meaning.

If DECA would actually want them to mean something they would have to make it so trains arenā€™t a useful thing anymore and bring the requirements for a star way up. How much exactly I wouldnā€™t dare say but even changing the requirements from total fame to base fame wouldnā€™t be enough if you ask me.

That said, if theyā€™d really want to put some time in the star system, Iā€™d say they should change it completely.
More like (for each particular character);

1 star: Get to 2k base fame.
2 stars: Have done every permanent dungeon in the game a certain amount of times. (10?)
3 stars: Managed to get a certain number of sb ut drops. (5?)
4 stars: Got an oryx and every event boss kill.
5 stars: Managed to do the 1000 quests and 1000 level up achievement.

These tasks would, of course, not have to be done in any particular order.

P.s. These are quickly thought of and arenā€™t to be taken too seriously nor do they represent my outlook on the game or people in general.

P.p.s. Edited for an easier reading time.

P.p.p.s. I made a seperate thread to not derail this one of its purpose. If you want to reply to the second part of this post, please do it there.

Do you think the requirements for stars should be changed, and if so, to what?

Have you ever seen the white bag thread

:ok_hand:

Im sorry for you

:ok_hand:

Donā€™t be :laughing:

if you do 40 LHā€™es that means you have completed 38 LH with SB. That still leaves you with many chances for your uncalled luck to kick in.

uhhh

14? Fine; still 13 chances for your luck to kick in.

w8 w0t how doest thou have more voids and cultist hideouts completed?