What does a star mean to you?

let’s do some math
let’s assume that the percentage of people who are annoying in each star rank is x.
So there should be the same percentage of annoying people in each star ranking.
However, there are more light blue stars and blue stars in the game.
Assume the number of white stars = y and the number of light blue/blue stars in the game to be 10y (or something more than the other star ranks)
Using math, the amount of annoying white stars should be xy and the amount of annoying light blue/blue stars to be 10xy. This means that there will be 10 time more annoying light blue/blue stars then white stars.
This creates the false illusion that light blue/blue stars are more annoying due to the fact of more annoying light blue/blue players existing. However, the fact is that the number of players in each ranks are oddly unmatched, so that the percentage of annoying light blue/blue players could actually be less than the percentage of annoying white stars, per se.

I hope that made sense I’m pretty bad at explaining things. That’s pretty much my hypothesis on star discrimination.
I feel there is a term for this irl but idk what it is…

Blame all the idiots who keep making alts to do and say shit that would get them banned (or at the very least shunned by the community) on their main.

mmm crash course world history?

yes

Women got feminism

Maybe blue’s And Light blue’s should start starminism (huehue, Starmie) to stop the discrimination of people below 28 stars!!

Well I don’t really care about stars, i just want them to be earned fairly. Whenever I see some white star who doesn’t seem skilled and i see 10 650 base to 2000 end chars in his graveyard I just think: “oof“
Also gotta say that many red stars seem to answer pretty toxic. May just be what I experienced, but many red star players seem to be offensive quickly or reduce ones rank to fame training whenever one says something like that they ain’t playing well in some Situations.

puts palm through face

Red Stars seem like asses. That’s coming from a Red Star…

But you’re a blue star?

if you are a red star log out and back in for it to update

I specifically kept it as blue

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t want my name to be beside a “cancerous” red star.

Also I meant I kept my star on the forums as blue on purpose.

Yeah, well, there certainly is a reason for people to think of blue stars, such as myself, as inexperienced, but that doesn’t mean all blue stars should be treated this way. For example, I’ve been actively playing for more than five years, I just don’t put much money into this game and I prefer playing certain classes.

It’s kinda like Overwatch’s rank. It’s a way to judge but not a good one. A youtuber went from plat to playing with Grandmaster’s but if he makes a new account he’ll probably be placed in plat so he’ll be judged for that. Again a way to judge but a good way to.

Stars do not mean much to me. But i have noticed that after making a new account and only currently being a blue star, every time i try to play with new found friends or guild members they treat me as if i have never played the game before. this irritates me slightly as I have been roughly playing for about 5-6 years.

stars mean how many class quests you have completed
/thread

an average fame train gains about 6 fame per minute
you need 800 base fame to get 2k base (5stars)
there are 14 characters
so it would take 31 hours to get white star

I personally dont fame train often and am not good at certain classes I am blue star i still have 6/8 necro so…

I only judge based on competence and toxicity.

this

Btw,this guide is mostly about fame trainers or players who just get stars pretty fast
Before u play it:Omg im gonna have a job im gonna be a good person

Summary

The job is at mcdonalds but ye

After u play it:
Light blue star:Dream every night that ur having a baddass dbow or a cool UT like the white stars omgomg
Blue star:OMG MY SPEED GONNA BE MAXED I WILL BE SO HAPPY

Summary

Not in my case I even had 5/8

Red star:First 6/8 im so happy omg cant wait to wake up and do shatters and die
Orange star:Start struggling to trade for life you dream having max life
Yellow star:I`m gonna be white star and be badass gonna roast everyone with no problem

Summary

Most white stars but ones on forums tend to behave normal

White star:U HAVE 20 CHAR SLOTS DREAM YOUR 8/8s DYING WAKE UP AND SCREAM UR MOM COMES AND ASKS WHAT HAPPENED U GO TO THE BATHROOM AND VOMIT THEN RUN TO THE PC TO CHECK IF THE 8/8s ARE ALIVE.2 DAYS LATER ASK MOMMY FOR THE CARD TO GET A DIVINE PET 100/100/100