What does a star mean to you?

I have experienced this, along with every other player in the game. Actually, for some people star-rank doesn’t matter. I know a light-blue star with over 4k base just because he has only died TWICE, EVER, on his account. However, having stars can also make you an “OG” at the game. White stars are inevitably respectable, as it (usually) takes skill and effort, unless you’re fame farming. I recommend trying new classes! getting them to level 20 guarantees your first class quest completion. Get at least dark blue star and it will be a lot easier to play the game.

There is an unfortunate stigma that people with a blue star (as their main account) are simply inexperienced at the game due to the inability to stay alive and get more fame thus get more stars. This also usually means that they are less knowledgeable about the game and are annoying, almost children like players who should be ignored.

Of course this isn’t always true in the least. However those blue stars who really care need to make it known that they are different, otherwise nobody will listen to them. Like seeing that you have never had a 1/8 and are a blue star both point to the fact that you are a noob. However you could literally only merch, you could be someone who just studies games and their mechanics, etc. In general, stars show a VERY LOOSE reference of your skills in the game, however in the long run they are only personal aesthetic tbh.\

Also white stars, any stars in fact, bullying people because of star color is a horrifically similar situation to discrimination and should be a bannable/suspendable offense in my honest opinion.

That’s just because many people are intimidated by white stars lol. Take my good friend Perfect for example. He has 2 maxed divines, is currently working on a 3rd (all mostly without paying money), and has gotten 34 total shatters whites. However he is “only” a yellow star. I trust him the same amount as another friend, [Vjjking] (https://www.realmeye.com/player/Vjjkingg). A white star with a paid pet, he is less skilled at the game than perfect but as trustworthy as a person. I share discords with both of them and have asked both of them to hold overflow items for me, sometimes worth well over 20 life. The point of all this is that although white stars may seem untouchable and awesome, they are all just normal players like the rest of us.

Correction, until you are at least a yellow star 90% of people will not give one shit about what you’re saying.

Honestly, while I am perceived as n00b and I should ¨stfu light blue star¨ the classes that I play are knight, rogue, pally, priest, archer, and warrior. I like all of them, and I can play all of them to pretty much the same ability level, except the pally, im the best with that.

But the question is when you say same ability level… What level do you mean?

well, even if it’s stereotypical, perhaps a star evaluation based on actual experience may help:

number of white stars I’ve met that are at least decent: all but one
number of yellow stars I’ve met that are at least decent: all of them
number of orange stars I’ve met that are at least decent: over 9000, there’s so many of them lol
number of red stars I’ve met that are at least decent: about 60% of them
number of dark blue stars I’ve met that are at least decent: 20-30 ish
number of light blue stars I’ve met that are at least decent: only one

these are all people I’ve actually met, I’ve seen what they can do and I’ve seen what how good they really are at the game. while it’s not fair to judge completely by star alone, the data’s hard to ignore. people are always going to bring up the exceptions, and there always will be some, but just playing the game boosts your star for crying out loud! if it really concerns you, just keep playing, the problem goes away on its own.

(p.s: i personally really try to avoid making premature judgments of others based on star rank, it’s still not cool even if it’s probably correct.)

I think nowadays it isn’t TOO hard to get a white star, but back in the day when fame trains didn’t exist, star rank was a sign of skill - guess that mentality still exists.

Just like that kid taking calc when ur taking precalc , the kid is just called smart though he might b failing calc.
labels that people see on front people take more than what’s really happening.
and me, im just failing precalc hoping others fail with me

oh and, anyone know how to change my name? i want to change it to RakaiPi

there’s a dude in nexus who will change your name for 1000 realm gold
< /offtopic>

#StarLivesMatter

There’s no big deal, really. It means as much as you want it to mean.

And I’m gonna leave this quote here because truthier truth has yet to be spoken:

(If this forum had signatures, mine would probably be that.)

I refuse to graduate to Red Star-dom

#######BlueStarBestStar

curious to know what you define as decent?

That’s just what I was about to ask xD

I had to leave behind my old Dark Blue shell for an amazing Red one. 4 stars away from getting a Gold shell

#Charsbeforestars

Idk why but I imagine all light blue stars as like 5 year olds because I have the 10 star filter so I can’t see their chat.

That makes no sense, but ok. However I can see why you put a star filter.