What does a star mean to you?

True it’s not really relevant. I saw that you said you only play the same classes. At some point you’ll have to expand and play others if you want to improve at realm.

I do play mostly the same classes, however that is because I have friends, and me and them all play classes that benefit eachother. This is why I really dont fit anywhere into a guild.

You guys should make a guild then.

I am planning to make a guild, I am at 500 fame? I need to get 1000 I think…

Indeed 1000 is the amount you need to create a guild.

Well, time to fame farm.

oh yes, making a guild is fun! although people take noob guilds for granted these days…

I don’t think you’ve ever seen the ptrain.

Based on my experience, I see the hierarchy like this:
Light Blue Star: Hacker/Beggar/Spammer/Merch Acc
Blue Star: Guy getting used to the game/Alt account or PPE
Red Star: This dude knows what he’s doing/Decent dude that’s pretty nice OR spams cause he died and is broke.
Orange Star: The guy you look up to/Guy who calls cland and is running from a wall.
Yellow Star: TBH if you’re yellow star you might as well go white, I barely see any whites.
White Star: Super nice dudes or super dickheads.

What the fuck this is so wrong lmaooooo. There are 2359 white stars in the game… There are many people who want to stay yellow because they like the color better than white. I think you just don’t hang out with white stars because they think you are [quote=“Shinononon, post:55, topic:4714”]
Light Blue Star: Hacker/Beggar/Spammer/Merch Acc
[/quote]

seeing as those are your words describing your star.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

ive seen so many of these… just stop. that is why Xaklor did not post his personal opinion on any of them.

I personally think star ranks should be removed from the game.

No, definitely not, star ranks are a really big part of the game. It’s like a badge which give a rough idea of a player’s skill level, and removal of the star system would seriously piss off a whole lot of people who worked hard to get to whichever rank they are now.

This one time there was a group of players in a cem, and one person asked about rings or something(I think) and I gave an answer, but they just said “I’m talking the the red and orange stars.”

Hey, Evil here!

anyone? no?

Well higher star rank means you have experience spread across multiple characters, and thus you are a better all-rounder, you’ve “been around for a while, and know your stuff” kinda thing. An orange star will have played more classes and gotten to know the game better than a light blue star.

(light) blue star: bad or only good bc of rwt/hacking
red star: not that bad anymore, quite a few idiots
orange star: bit better
yellow: good players
white stars: superior race

Bull.

lol you only say that cuz you just got it :joy:

Well light blue stars are 90% not good players or hacking… that’s a statistic, check it.

Of course that depends on your definition of good. Mine is “a player able to max a character without tapping into his vault for pots” because if this is true then obviously that player has experience with the different dungeons of the game: sprite worlds, Undead Lairs, Abysses, Sewers, Manors, Puppets, Ocean Trenches, Tombs, etc.

Additionally, many white stars hack as well. However they do not hack because they are bad at the game, they hack because they are tired of doing the simple things in the game that take too long.

Sorry about that, but can you consider a player more skilled if he goes into a fame train than a player playing the game as intended?