What does a star mean to you?

those blue stars are p2w’s you don’t get a legendary pet and legendary pet yard with 1 character and not spending any moni

Lol I never even spent any money in this game and I have tops… I also have 6 different mule accounts…

don’t be like me… don’t spend those god damn money you wasted on girl scouts cookies.

Never said legendary tho ;(

I agree I am constantly embarrassed by my fellow orange stars.

Technically not true. It’s a rare case, but it is possible to get a legendary pet with 0 money spent.
Just need to have the patience to fame farm.

the only star that matters comrade

It goes the other way too. When people say “no life fame training noob” at a white star it kinda goes against their whole “stars don’t matter argument” as clearly they are showing they care/are jealous enough to flame you.

How do you manage to make such a useless post, Bashii?

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are white stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are orange stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are red stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are dark blue stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are light blue stars.

How did you find them all?

By looking on the realmeye forums :wink:

i can think of at least one bad red star

Was about to say make that two, then I remembered…

I can think of at least one bad orange star

I proudly represent brain-ded red stars
knight ppe btw lel xd

Boy, I could talk for hours on this.

Star does not mean game intelligence, I have spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are yellow stars, then add the fact that orange stars give orange star a bad name and everything below that is known as pure garbage. It’s almost worth banging my head on a wall when I talk to some of my fellow orange stars. Then there are bought account white stars who you can OBVIOUSLY tell they bought it (show off their stuff) Remember kids no real white star will ever flaunt their things, OG white stars are very humble Honestly the only class that I have met that admit they’re bad are light blue stars and they get the most crap for it. It’s so funny to me, opinions?

stars mean nothing. i was light blue star for 5 years and only recently got to red. anyone could get to white star in less than a week as long as they’re not braindead.

@Rivalry changed your mind? :wink:

I’m now on the edge of becoming a yellow star, and frankly, I am looking forward to it.

My own star for me is a sign of progress.
When it comes to other people’s stars I can’t really know, since I don’t know whether or not they fametrained any of theirs.

Light Blue here

It means how are you good at realm… White stars… eh… some are sold accounts and some are not xd

yellow means u have my respect a lil tiny bit any other color means you’re a shitter