What exactly is the Wand of Oryx? (And Oryx Katana)

So I was looking through the list of feed items on Realmeye, and under the 1000 fp tab, it showed this item

Of course, I was interested, because I’ve never seen this item before, now normally if you were to click on an item it would lead you to it’s wiki page, but apparently it doesn’t exist, which is my question, is this a mistake on realmeye, or does this item exist?

(btw the Wand of the Fallen has 750 feed, and shows up where it should, idk if that really means anything tho)

EDIT : 2 Spaces above the Wand Oryx item, there is also an Oryx Katana, so that is also something that makes me think that these items might exist

Is the ST Theurgy Wand listed? It’s 1100 fp, and this is most likely an error; because it’s in the Mad God Messager set that drops from Oryx’s Castle• it is often referred to as “Oryx Wand”.

Im thinking its probably one of the agent of oryx weapons, just like we have the abilities we have had the armors and weapons

But those were 500 FP.

I doubt that it would be a simple typo like that, I mean somebody had to go through the trouble of adding a photo of the Wand of the fallen, which would be weird if they used this sprite instead of the theurgy wand. The Theurgy Wand is also listed in 1100 fp, so I don’t think they would put it twice.

Well to answer your question, no such item exists so you can safely delete it.

Alright thanks for the help! : )

I would guess that RE gets the data directly from the xml and that the wand of oryx is something that doesn’t drop in the game yet and has the fallen wand sprite for testing purposes.

Wouldnt the wand of oryx be the one that came from the shards?

No, that one has a proper name, the Tyrant’s Wand.

This seems to just be some testing item, like what Mynamerr described.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.