What Foods Do You Dislike?

That gives me a brilliant idea!

Oh no.

I dislike bagels.

Okay, then…
eat bagels with cream cheese and it’ll be good.

Meat I’m vegetarian

Onion-eater here, I can give you my take on it :slight_smile:

In a burger or sub I really enjoy the extra zing and flavor that raw onions give, it just goes really well with meat/other fillings and makes the sandwich a whole lot more interesting. I can definitely see why you and lot of other people don’t like it though, I bit into a raw onion once and it wasn’t that good by itself. Until they’re cooked, they’ve got a pretty strong taste.

I really hate pickled foods. Pickles and kimchi I both can’t stand.

Wasabi is also not very good, it makes me want to vomit

tomatoes are basically bad juice

i like cilantro

celery is fine for me

i love all raw fish personally tbh

i freaking love onions anywhere
onion rings, onion jam, raw onions, salad onions,
onion me up babey

i like all of these things

i dont really like durian. ill eat it if i have to i guess

really? these are some of the parts i like most. liver has a great taste and texture, chicken hearts are a favorite of mine, ive only had sweetbreads once but i liked it and i had lambs brains and they were excellent

love these too

i like both

dang i looove nutella

salmon bagels are 10/10 for me

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa these are my faves

>:(
*angry tomato noises

i guess im not that picky
i dont really like shitake mushrooms texture though, but as a flavouring theyre nice

I hate lettuce. I hate mustard. I hate shellfish (except shrimp and crab). Not a fan of lobster because of the texture of the meat when boiled. That being said, I did enjoy eating deep fried lobster once.

Not a huge fan of raw fish due to health concerns and I also don’t like the texture.

I do like onions, particularly in burgers, and I also enjoy cilantro.

Ewwwww

Yeah cilantro is a weird food. Everybody hates it when they are young. Somehow it grows on you over time.

Seafood with some exceptions for sushi

Tomatoes, mushrooms

Also I absolutely love avocados slice up avocado put salt on and eay it like that

not a fan of eggs.

I strongly dislike the combination of ham and cheese for some reason. last few times I attempted eating it it triggered my gag reflex, so I never touched it again. strangely putting ham on pizza is fine though, although I still avoid it.

I also don’t really like steak, it’s kinda tough and flavorless. recently I’ve tried it again and I’ve discovered that it is possible to make a steak tender enough for me to eat, though that just puts it into the “edible” range for me. everyone else around me never had problems with the tougher steak though.

Seafood. Yuck.
Crab meat is edible-ish but weird and the rest is mostly just salty and slimey with no real taste, which I really dislike. (I don’t mean fish btw, fish is usually good.)

Ginger I dislike.
Rhubarb I dislike.
Celery I dislike.
Witlof I dislike.
Fungal cheeses I dislike.
Raw tomatoes I dislike.
Donuts I dislike because they taste raw/synthetic. (Maybe I’ve just never had proper donuts.)
Yoghurt I dislike. Unless combined with copious amounts of syrup, then it’s sorta nice.
Quark I dislike. Basically any sour dairy product really.
Most soft/liquidy things that leave a dry taste in your mouth I dislike.
Generally not a fan of sour-tasting things but there are exceptions.
I can’t stand cacao butter and similar foods ever since that one time I ran out of food and ate a whole 10-pack of crispy rolls. I didn’t throw up then but ever since, stuff like it has made me nauseous.

Almost all of these I’ll still eat if I’m a guest somewhere and they serve me it, and I’ll finish my plate like I was taught to, sometimes even slightly begrudgingly.
I’ll still ask for seconds sometimes even if I strongly dislike the food because food is food when you’re hungry and you need to eat something.
Not with seafood though. Yuck.

Cilantro is everyday in my life as i’m Indian and it comes in many foods, though it’s good

What did you just say?

Jk, bagels are bad lol.

When restaurants decide they should insert a big, fat tomato slice or pineapple ring into their burgers. Regardless of which, it’s just an awful combination that bewilders me as to how it has become a “norm” for burgers to the general public. I’d taste the savoury and juicy meat patty, and all of a sudden I bite into this foreign fruit and have sweetness introduced into the mix, which for me, makes the experience feel awkward. I just take it out, no biggie.

Porridge is probably my most hated food so far. Idk about you, but I wouldn’t call rice mixed with water a palatable dish. Even with flavourings such as different pieces of meat, scrambled eggs, vegetables or sauce, it just tastes bland to me.

The most disgusting creation by man, ever! I want to puke just thinking about these little globs of crap. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

That brand produces M&M shaped chocolates? Good lord… Not a big fan of candies shaped like that too, but not low enough for me to dislike them.

Kind of reminds me of my sis pouring M&M, Skittles, Smarties all into one bowl. My taste buds were very confused, and needless to say, I stopped eating after the 5th candy… >->;;