What Happens When You Get an ST and Someone is Sitting

sorry for your loss
moved to game discussion, I think it fits there better

you forgot to add not clickbait in the title

i can fix that

I don’t care about the kind of experience you have, and EP is common so it really isn’t a big deal to die with one.

um… they are literally the same exact thing…

I got soulless on ppe and died with it, it happens jeez
Just chill out and try again, it happens d:
Also i feel like this should be in Death thread, @moderators ?

you’re lucky you didnt get anything better. Ring of the Covetous Heart isn’t that good. worth about a def - mana

What rhe frork did you just said to that precious 15 hp bonus 8 wis and 5 speed do you even know how good it is earlygame :feelsree:

it sucks. forgotten ring is the best amirite

Well there is a difference actually. A pet player experience only implies that you have a pet. I was doing a pro player experience which implies that I didnt take items from other people and got everything myself legitly.

Its called normal gameplay btw you just tooked items to anothur char
Or you were without pet then its NPE

I know but for someone who’s a noob like me it’s really rewarding. And its my first ST I got myself as a drop. :slight_smile:

I didnt take items from another char. That would make me cheap. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Rip
Also for lich farming i suggest taking moon/elder with EP and sit on bearers which deal low dmg granting u sb threeshold, then onto another and another and cross your fingers!
I got 2 phylas 2 orbs 3 soulless and 1 ring so it works
GL!!

not necessarily, i’d go para hp > covetous heart (unless you’re going priest/necro)

fite me i got pixie once. then died rip

@Kirkoma

kys

nope, that would just be normal gameplay. PPEs are the same wether using the word pro or pet. for a true “pro” experience you would be doing an NPE.

@moderators can i wc

fiie me i got pixie twice then died with 3 of them

Sorry about your death. It’s probably pretty safe to say most of us have died the same way once or twice.