What I want to see along with IC/OOC

Ic/ooc has been in the works for a while, and we know it will be coming but not when, or how exactly it will work (its still in progress after all). This will come along with class buffs and nerfs, but here are some other things I would like to see changed:
Rework of most bosses— right now just about the inly way to kill a player with a divine pet is with shotguns and with enemies running over them. Shotguns are fine imo because it is easy to dodge after some “experience” (aka deaths and near-deaths). However in order to avoid being ran over you need to memorize not only the enemy’s shots but also their behavior, which is a lot to consider in the moment. Enemies that chase quickly like an ice sphere are fine because jumping on players is their one purpose so you are prepared when you see one, but its pretty obvious that a lot of enemies were designed for instapopping. I suggest just making enemies shoot a quick spiral of shots instead of shooting them all at once in a circle. This gives the player a slightly longer chance to back away and take a shot or two less damage than they would if it shot all at once.
Paralyze rework— When you get chain paralyzed (or only .2 seconds between paralyzes, you are probably going to die. The only thing that gives you a chance of surviving and gives you a moment to contemplate whether you should nexus or keep shooting to end the phase is your divine pet. Otherwise you are relying on a puri, which isn’t always there for most dungeons, especially when you aren’t doing an organized dungeon (using discord). This leaves players as sitting ducks, trying to outlast the enemy as it gets closer and closer. I think each paralyze inflicted on a player should have a .5 second cooldown so you have time to get out of the way before the next paralyze shot.
I had a few other things in mind that I can’t remember, but I’ll add them if I do

Actually, something like that was tested some time around the IC/OoC system - or even simultaneously with it!
It was a “rework” for debuffs; all enemies had their immunities 100% revoked, but were granted an immunity period after being inflicted with a debuff. Think Stasis’ 3 second immunity after an enemy is un-Stasised, except something like that for every debuff! (Although it was probably only behavior disruptors - paralyze, slow, stun, stasis - for the PT sesh).

Additionally, it also brought along exactly what you suggested: a small amount of time, around 0.4-6 seconds of immunity to aforementioned debuffs after being hit by them.
Shameless plug, but you can see this in action in my petless Nikao 2.0 solo around 1:16 or so!

also I think Soul’s Guidance’s proc should become OnShoot now that we have that functionality, it fits perfectly

The General Chat Thread

Getting a 404 from that link FYI.

The General Chat Thread

Ohhh I forgot about that cause its not really being talked about as much. Will that be released alongside ic/ooc? I think its a good idea but for some dungeons it seems to go against the concept of some dungeons. Like void is known for its darkness and silence on every shot. Machine is known for annoying the crap out of you in some of the phases. Do you think there will be a stronger debuff variation that acts as it does now and ignores the cooldown for such dungeons?

Very good idea, bosses like thicket 3rd boss and son of aracna would be much better like things

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.