What if: fame history graph = stock market?

i’ve only been around for a little over 2 and a half years, recently been playing on/off

Sure, there may have been some long gaps in my play, but I’m within a few hundred fame of my all-time high!

Sure, we’ll settle on “stagnant growth, but a well-developed company with a history of strong financial performance”.

B U L L M A R K E T

B E A R M A R K E T (or just dead i guess) @Remmy

A rough start up, and an abrupt end. (In the coming days fame will drop to nearly zero).

There is potential in the coming months, however, theorists suggest.

How about, No?

Ok jeez yeah, you’re worse than Trak. I’m pretty sure this was a small-scale, poorly executed ponzi-scheme smh…

@Unicorn Arrest him.

@InfamousX

This is why you owe me money. Which reminds me, I have given you over 72 hours as an extension for you to get the money. Now, can I have it now?

NO NO IT WASN’T ME! points at Wilhuff HE DID IT I SWEAR sobs.

Steady growth. During the beginning growth was slow and the company was liquidated. But our investors had faith and dug us out of the pit. Further steady growth brought Rew inc. into the light. The great September crisis saw the CEO take a sabbatical and stagnancy, but upon his return a golden age began. Unprecedented growth in sectors such as Priest and Archer were amazing, but the bulk of the growth came from the Warrior. The company even grew to the status of Yellow Star.

All in all, investment into Rew inc. can only bring success to your holdings and value to your portfolio.

PONZI SCHEME !!!1111!!!11 INVEST KNOW !!!1111 1一!uno

that dip early january was intentional btw

something else worth pointing out:

yeah but it’s all on one character:

if something happens to that you’re screwed. probably not a worthwhile investment if it can fall apart that quickly.

For the record I have like 4 more characters that won’t show up on realmeye for some reason. And yes, I brought them all out.

Also, deliberately sinking your capital tends not to sit well with investors. I on the other hand offer high risk, high returns for investors. If you can’t handle the risk and want to play it safe, you’re perhaps better off investing in realm grinders to scrape off a few pennies every now and then.

I’m bad

I, like @Wilhuff , have all my capital in a singular area. Diversification does indeed have its benefits, @Xaklor , but diverse holdings can cause a company to have trouble growing all of them concurrently.

good thing I choose to care more about playing the game than what people think about my fame total because screw those investor guys

BUT, PONZI SCHEME

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! MISLEADING PEOPLE !!! HIDDEN TEXT!!!