What if: fame history graph = stock market?

BUT, PONZI SCHEME

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! MISLEADING PEOPLE !!! HIDDEN TEXT!!!

Basically apple:

Haha nice, perhaps I should ask people to also pick a stock that kinda resembles their fame (though that may be impossible for some xD)

:-: it ok if anything it showa the resilience and uncanny knack for Xaklor Ltd. to pull itself off the ground after financial crisis.

Xaklor Ltd. is the sort of company that will decide to start selling computer mice despite originally being a swimming goggle manufacturer, then collapse due to unprecedented low mouse sales and realise that the mice are great as doorstoppers too and make billions selling doorstoppers.

hey as long as I make billions in the end that’s a win right?

Cool unrelated thing I found a few years back called a “Weierstrass function”, essentially a continuous function that is nowhere differentiable: for some reason looking at these reminded me of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways one other thing I’d be interested in is the “actual” story that your fame history tells, I’d be interested to see how this timeline is a narrative of your in-game journey or perhaps even your real life. I’ll start:

Invested in what turned out to be fraud (1st peak)
invested in what turned out to be a bubble (2nd peak)
lucky me.

sorry about your ex wife, how are you feeling?

Don’t be sorry — not your fault. As the saying goes, the best revenge is living well.

[Let’s get this back on topic! I want to see more graphs and diagrams! OB]

I guess this is what happens when you only play with one character

IMG_20190301_195722
For a long time, Seelpit Industries was a barren market, with growths lasting but shortly. Starting around 2016, however, it expanded vastly, with a steady growth despite some small bumps. The instant fall and rise in August has yet to be explained; speculation suggests a pause of the company lasting long enough for its stocks to be frozen - though they thawed shortly after that.

I’ll make an edit to this later with some explanation stuff, since I’m on mobile for the moment ;P

mine has to be the worst in this thread

How did you recover ur account?

ofc thats what those large fame spikes are. me dying and rebuilding over and over again rip imbad

i just found the guy irl and took acc back

Did you know the guy?