What if there were items so rare nobody has ever gotten them?

I’ve gotten 5 whites and not a single dex

I’ve gotten both before :o

Magic Mushrooms.
Took me forever to learn they even existed, and due to the new blinking behavior of gray blobs, it’s even harder to land a hit on them before they kill themselves now, making it even more absurdly rare than before.

Well, some mushrooms in the Fungal Cavern drop them as well now…

Yeah I’ve gotten a ton from fungals

The big mushrooms in the Miner event drop them too – or at least I’ve gotten one from one. They’re a lot less interesting now though, with there being other ways of making yourself hallucinate – Fairy Dust in particular but also some gear.

Some pet skins don’t have sprites on the wiki so it’s be hard to find them. I know there’s a pet skin that drops from Liches and I haven’t been able to find the sprite for it yet, personally. That said, I don’t really look at xml or code or anything.

Seriously? That’s really cool! I’ve never seen that. Thanks for telling me!

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/phylactery-bearer

You can see it’s a drop here, and someone said they got it in game. :man_shrugging:

NVM, I was curious and did a little digging and found it.
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Firecatto

They have a post on reddit asking when the skin was added in the game with 0 replies. I put their reddit username into realmeye and viola.

Stuff it's taken me years to notice

Now you’re making me dream about it again…

Not a drop, but iirc there are still unsolved easter eggs in the game revolving around the Cursed Library, Machine, etc.

@Toastrz plz confirm if these are still unsolved/undiscovered

There are still some unsolved, there was a thread still around with rewards if you could find them

This thread should be of relevance!

That’s the one😉

I knew the Cursed Library had unsolved mysteries, but when was it announced that the Machine still contained unsolved mysterious beyond the (elusive) Inner Workings?

You ought to be looking within the Inner Workings.

Wait what I thought uni confirmed there was no more to it? :rage:

That’s what I had thought too? Guess not. How exciting…

this would be within the inner workings

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.