What Instrument Do You Play?

I learnt a little keyboard, VERY basic level drum, and my favourite is the recorder, though I’m basic good at best (do to high do)

Piano
Trombone

Have played piano for 9 years, but haven’t found any time to play recently :confused:
I’m not bad at recorder though.

mandolin-11 years
no, it is not a tiny guitar :<

:violin:
:musical_keyboard:

quit both

I’ve played piano since I was 3, I’m 17 now. :stuck_out_tongue:

been doing drums for 8 years now, got me a music scholarship in school :smiley:

Edit: Excuse the bump… didn’t realise

Wow! Including College/University? How hard was it?

I did some violin for about three years, althought I don’t think I got quite the hang of the more complex notes.

Just high school, but I’ve been doing it since near year 2 and got the scholarship for all of highschool (as long as I continue the instrument)
For how hard it was, drums is imo one of the easier instruments, just needs lots of coordination and good timing

@ArcturusV time to rant about bass

(@BurnixOne, @ArcturusV and myself are 3/4’s of a band, the other guy doesn’t play realm)

I play the Bass, not like anyone will notice.

I’ve played the Piano/Keyboard (whatever suites you) since Grade 2 too!
I’d say I’m in between Intermediate and Advanced, maybe a bit more or less to Intermediate or Advanced.

I got a scholarship for music. I was actually at the scholarship ceremony with @SirSpud at the time when we we’re presented with the scholarships, and I didn’t even know who he was until we got to know each other a few months later.

And as @SirSpud said…

I also did my Grade 2 exam about 1 and a half weeks ago and I got an A! :smile:

and @ArcturusV what is Bass? :joy:

Anyways, I also encouraged myself, as well as my friends to sing for our schools ‘Got Talent’ show. We were the last ones and we rocked the crowd and won by half a point! Was a really good day after all the anticipation.

I also play a little harmonica to… cough cough @SirSpud cough cough you know what to do with what i got you.

But really, that’s about it! Thanks for reading something new you didn’t about me! …unless you know me well enough that you already knew…

he’s sitting right next to you, he’s going to kill you

lel he doesn’t know a thing… unless he checks rn, then I’m audi

Um, look to your left.

OH NO! THIS CANNOT BE!!!

Teacher, can I go take a toilet break please?

Acoustic, electric, and bass guitars.

left?

Cello.

see for yourself

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.