What is (in your opinion) the best item in RotMG

They REALLY have to buff Helm range to match seals.

Same! But for different reasons. basically, even when people are being selfish and just armoring you still heal other people which is very nice

There’s another way they could make them equal, haha :arrow_down:. Or just leave em, a bit of texture in the game with different things having slight differences isn’t a bad thing IMO. WISmod screws with that anyway as not even every paladin has the same range.

Side thought: it’d be great if the game let us know we were within range of the paladin seal visually somehow, before they activated, now that one can’t recognise a paladin by their sprite 90% of time. Though maybe that’s just too difficult with the client-server-client way that Rotmg works or would require full rework of the ability and/or the whole game.

Hmmmm…

So when is this happening?

:slight_smile: level 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S8sBWNKxW0
Super laggy for some reason…eh

Post-Unity, most likely
It’s an incredibly big update; pretty much all of the changes listed in there are planned to be released at once, though likely slightly different than what they are now.
Nonetheless it’s something that will hopefully change the game for the better.

Always like a man with good punctuation.

If weapons count, the Predator Bow by far. It has extremely high DPS, it’s great for clearing, and has decently long range. Even though it ruins your accuracy, it’s still the best weapon in existence. Even if you can’t hit the three shots in front of you, it still has high DPS with two of it’s shots.

If weapons don’t count, Probably either Puri or Jugg for abilities. Star Mother for robes, Wyrm, Nil, and Luminous Armor for leather armors, and either Breastplate, Fairy Plate, or Aegis Armor for heavy armors.

For rings, I have to give it to either Crown or Sourcestone. Both are very good rings that give survivability and some other good stats, too. Crown has offensive stats, while Sourcestone has MP and SPD. Omni is a good ring too, but I think Crown and Sourcestone are better at what they do.

You guys have it all wrong! OBVIOUSLY the Kendo Stick is awesome! It is hands down the best item in the game! The loot boost is insane! :wink:

weapon: coral bow
ability: echoes prism
armour: leaf hide
ring: gemstone

Nsfwaki

Cursed full set.

oryx bow>cbow in every way :3

Planewalker, i guess

Disgraceful I haven’t seen the correct answer yet.

Dirk. Now that’s a good weapon.

I’d say the Character Slot Unlocker.

Creator’s ring.

You need a Character Slot Unlocker to equip a Creator’s Ring, don’t you?

You really don’t every account has one character slot to begin with…