What is [...]? [removed unofficial server name]

???

I didn’t have to go through most of those, all you need to do is download and paste in the provided link, it’s not nearly as hard as you’re making it out to be.

As for the page being hard to find, it’s provided here on realmeye.

Not really, most people currently already have the flash projector for playing prod.

old versions aren’t needed, the most current version works fine in my experience.

Probably, but someone could just rehost a download for it, it’s not that large of an app, the most current version I have, which is 31, is only 14MB.

Flash isn’t going to just stop working, Adobe won’t support it, meaning there won’t be any updates or patches, but our flash projectors will still be functional.

they don’t need to put it up on pirate bay or anything, they can just host a direct download themselves, like they do with their .swf files.

Never used a Mac and I don’t know many people who do, so idk about that.

chrome gives me a little warning about “this could be harmful, do you want to keep it?” but I’ve never run into anything outside of my antivirus software that actually stops me from connecting or downloading anything (even then I could just run it in a sandbox if I want.

And? even an easy bossfight shouldn’t be “just sit on the boss for a sec”, lowlands dungeons I understand but the only thing that’s dangerous about the mid-game dungeons such as UDL and abyss don’t even have to do with the bosses, the only scary part of either is Septavious’s insta-kill shotgun.

But giving something multiple phases that don’t exist on other bosses does.

Generally you do realm events to get to mid-game, UDL and Abyss aren’t really “early game” in this server, and even give really powerful whitebag drops that you can use into the end game.

wait… are you the guy in the pserver discord who got [pserver item] on your [pserver character]? or was that a fake u?

also, fyi fuckers, rotmg is more pay to win than [pserver]. In [pserver] you dont actually need to spend money i mean, hey, the best players in [pserver] never spent a penny on [pserver] and in rotmg the top players have already spend hundreds or even thousands on abrosia and that other shit so suck it up and stop whining about how pservers are bad. and dont flag just because you hate [pserver]. pretend im talking about how rotmg is better than [pserver] and dont be an idiot.

@moderators can one of you close this…

They flag because they are following the rules of the forums we are not supposed to discuss private servers as the rules state this is a forum for the official game and the official game only.

They also flag because you’re calling them “fuckers”, please refrain there’s no need.

@SkySlurp generally we leave close re request to the original poster of the topic however in this case I agree with you and any worthwhile conversation has been said. No need to have a thread where we’re having to remove half the post

/closethread