What is Star Ranking for me

I know so many people have “trouble” with star ranking in general saying that it doesn’t matter as people just fame farm for white/yellow stars. But in reality I think it matters a lot in this game.

Just as I wouldn’t really listen to a light blue, blue and maybe even red star at all. And I feel like the most people in the community are the same. For example my first 6/8 i had was when I had a ligth blue star. I only played knight over and over and one time I actually got it maxed and got myself almost top set with Pixie, Colo, Aby and UBHP. People would say that I bought them online and wouldn’t just trust me or would mock me every time. Even if I said something random in chat people argued with me just because I was low on ranks.

I remember I got my red star when I though I was better than most blue stars at the time. I didn’t fame train but forced myself to play characters just for the red star. Almost same happened with my orange star as I thought I am better that people think just from looking at my star. I thought I was ready to get it and got it after I got my first character over 2000 total fame.

For the end I want to say that star is just something you come to mentally. You feel like you can and that you will be good enough as a star of that colour.

Some control over regulars?
Stars

55 posts were merged into an existing topic: What does a star mean to you?

What does a star mean to you?

What does a star mean to you?