What is the best place for certain pot farming?

I am trying to raise up from 0/8 to at least 4/8, any tips?

Where to farm what?
Where to farm what?

Godlands, in my opinion.
You can easily get spd, att, and def.
Do sprites whenever you find them and thats your 4th stat, your pet covers the other two.

what about vit and wis?

If you’re experienced and possibly have another maxed character to farm on:

• Def: Lab 2nd, possibly sewers
  • Att: Pups, sprite gods in sprite worlds
  • Dex: Sprite worlds
  • Spd: cems, snake pits but they’re more rare
  • Wis: udl, cems
  • Vit: cem final boss, abyss

If you’re starting new:

• Def: Lab 2nd, glands
  • Att: sprite gods in sprite worlds, glands
  • Dex: Sprite worlds
  • Spd: cems, snake pits but they’re more rare, glands
  • Wis: udl, cems
  • Vit: cem final boss

well, if you have a bad pet, do udls whenever you find them as well, i tend to stay away from abyss if i am a robe class, usually just buying vit in the end or doing cems to max it. If you are a leather/melee, try to clear abysses one you have maxed def, i have had many fine roll chars that werent max def die early in abysses while trying to get that vit.

Snake pits are rare? Almost every boss-like mob in highlands have chance of dropping snake pits. There is also high chance for troom in S-pit so its way faster than on cems, which are usually packed with ppls trying to get resu/plague/ST items

They have a chance, albeit a low one. They are RELATIVELY rare.

Aight so first off you should kill the huntress because it hasn’t maxed anything (yeah I know 10 def but whatever)

And you really need a heal mp heal pet so you should go do that sometime

And now for the advice

1st- Make a wizard

2nd- Get old tops on it+Para Def (Para hp later)

3rd- Run sprites until you max

4th- Call abbies/find a guildie/find someone in the realm or (if you’re good enough)
- Run sprites and merch the dex into def

So you should be 2/8 or 3/8 if you’ve run abbies

5th- Max Wis by running udls and labs, merch all your pots that you don’t need into pots you do

6th- Run Snake Pits and Cemeteries for dat speed

7th- Literally just run dungeons and merch pots into attack

Along the Way:
Try to learn how to run tombs/ots/shatters/cdepths because that’s a pretty good payout for more pots

They’re really easy to farm though, if you want to max speed quickly. Hunting snake pits is much more efficient than hunting cems.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.