What is the best ring for a Paladin and Archer?

I got a +18 roll on paladin and decided to try it out. Which ring is best for a pally? What about archer?

Crown for archer, bracer for pally

imo

ORRR gem for pally, those extra buffs help, and that is if u have shatts whites, if not then prob pyra for archer and nile for pally, and if u dont have tomb whites then prob exahp - deca for archer (depends on ur budget) and same for pally (maybe expo on pally)

It says the best rings, not the most affordable rings.[quote=“FHStorm, post:3, topic:7489”]
ORRR gem for pally, those extra buffs help
[/quote]

110 mp doesn’t matter with a good enough pet. But then again, you shouldn’t be using pally if you have a good enough pet. You should be using warrior.

I dont believe with maxed divine u can perma buff, correct me if im wrong.And i was just giving options, he was asking which to use if it only says bracer and crown thats not very helpful (unless he has said rings)

Pyramid is generally the best and affordable ring, good for any class, or just a health ring.

If you have bunch of shatters rings laying around I’d suggest bracer for paladin and crown for archer, gem no.

I agree

Again, it says [quote=“DerpLuuser, post:1, topic:7489”]
Which ring is best for a pally? What about archer?
[/quote]

No specifications = assume OP has any ring or is just looking for suggestions

Although it’s good that you’re giving lots of suggestions.

lmao with maxed divine you can permabuff everything.

Oreo?

haha of course there’s going to be exceptions, but in the case of the argument my statement was accurate enough.

:stuck_out_tongue:lol

right

no crown

ok gtk

No because pally already has the damaging, so the extreme offensive capabilities are unnecessary

On the other hand bracer has that +60 mp for damaging and healing.

DECA ring > Bracer > Crown in terms of practicality, but I prefer Bracer > Crown > DECA ring

but pally doesn’t need it because it can perma

Which is why it doesn’t need a +7 att or a +100 hp.

It gets those because it can perma

I don’t understand.

Remember that crown grants +100 HP, +7 Att, +7 Dex.

Pally buffs give healing, +100 HP(about) and Damaging(1.5x Base Att).

So that leaves us with +7 Dex.

Bracer, on the other hand, gives def and mp. Pally needs def since it’s the squishiest melee(besides ninja), and the +mp bonus gives pally extra buffs whenever it may need it.

You could argue that +7 att gives more att with the damaging effect, but bracer gives +6 att, so not much difference there.

As for the dex, would you rather take +60 MP, +6 Def or -40 HP, +7 Dex. In the case of the palladin, +60 MP and +6 Def = Better survivability.

+110HP, +6 att, +6 dex :wink:

anyways I would say archer put on pyra if you have and pally I would use exa hp. ur chars are rather lowly maxed so don’t do anything fancy :slight_smile: