What is the best ring for a Paladin and Archer?

Which class?
Exa Def is easily better on Pally, but IDK archer.

Is this topic so controversial that it would get 60 posts kek.

The ring you’re going to choose will rely on your pet. It’s unecessary to equip high DEF ring like Exalted/Unbound Defense if you have a high leveled pet, lets say a max or close-to-max Legendary. Also for the pally, the MP is controversial. For people who do not understand what the Max Health buff gives is when you once use your seal the Max Health buff doesnt stack and converts it to pure health, as I like calling the thingy. So any Shatters ring is a good ring for a pally (I’ll talk about Archer later on). Your choice will mostly depend on the set you’re going to use. A good example of end-game set is (not mentioning the swords) Oreo, Fire Armor and Crown. Another great example is GCookie, CC/Acrop and a Bracer. There are tons of combinations for a pally. If you dont have a reliable source of getting whites from Tombs or Shatters, I’d suggest you going for Experimental Ring or a good tiered HP ring. Also found out a while ago that UBMP is very good combined with Fairy Plate (the spacebar spam really regains alot of health). As for the Archer, the best ring is either Crown or Bracer (I’ve seen people using Gemstone, but only for longer paralyze, if you dont have max Legendary pet with mana regen). After the Shatters rings, I’d suggest Pyra or a good tiered HP ring. If you can’t afford those, then I would choose Experimental Ring.

Conclusion : good tiered HP rings are best worn with a high leveled pet that regains you a good amount of HP, since you can’t really rely on your Vtality stat.

For any further question, if this topic is still read, contact me on Realmeye or In-Game
IGN : Polaczysko

Good luck with your future choices, and git gud guys.