What is the most expensive skin in realm?

Tell me what you think, To me i think it is the war skin red one lol

well the most expensive tradeable skin was the bunny one or bride/bach when the first came out

The Gentleman skin is the most expensive.

Any skin that costs gold is the most expensive.

Gentleman skin is soulbound, It isn’t tradable.

Moved to Q & A

Just seems like a better fit to me.

well the most expensive tradeable skin was the bunny one or bride/bach when the first came out

bride and bachelor were actually pretty cheap when they first came out for the same reason they’ve lowered in price now

Really?

People said they were 6 ubhp when they came out.

It still costs gold, nonetheless

But it’s not the most expensive.

Some people could have rolled it on their first try. You do realize this, right?

That’s not buying.[quote=“InstantRPG, post:19, topic:7784”]
Yes I understand that people could get it in their first roll, but its more expensive than pots in a fucked up f2p economy.
[/quote]

Depends on the pot.[quote=“InstantRPG, post:19, topic:7784”]
In fact its so fucked up I duped 40 pixies to get my wealth and max a level one 8/8. Tradable skins aren’t worth shit
[/quote]

Gj. Want a medal? Or a cookie?

Slime wizard

It used to be tradeable i think, and there are probably a few copies in someones vault that are. It would still be the most expensive if anyone tried to sell one/

Yeah it used to be tradable. And back when it was tradable it was the most expensive.

I think its hombre skin, most were deported

Yeah it was from one of the steam sales I think and used to be tradeable until it got duped

And yeah technically as MrLoaf said it’s the most expensive.

I’ll give you the answer you probably want. Out of all the skins you can buy with items in game, I would say that currently, it would be Death, Huntsman, Nexus no Miko, all the Platinums, etc. Why? They are the skins that people want, because they look good. There are some exceptions to that, like Zombie Nurse (so hideous yet expensive), but it is just opinion. The more people like the skin the more expensive it gets.
If you want guidance for prices, try the realmeye marketplace, if you see skins with more buyers than sellers, then it would be a sign that it’s wanted.

Rip me, I still want that Nexus no Miko. Only two life saved ;-;

there was a time when gentleman wasn’t soulbound, and it cost more then than any now (currently I think it’s one of the plat skins, maybe warrior but also maybe knight) also originally there were under 10 legit gentleman skins… now it’s in boxes and duped to hell

if gentleman were tradeable now I don’t think it would be that expensive, probably less than the plat skins since it’s worse looking (IMO) and is easier to obtain.

That one. Also because he is a red star who doesn’t need to dupe to play this game I can assume he has a brain and can count how much gold a skin costs. That is why he asked for less obvious information.