What is the samurai good at?

idk me bad player:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I’ve been playing samurai a lot recently, and once it’s maxed speed it’s pretty nice. For me, the ability isn’t super special, but the combination of a katana and heavy armor makes it good. While it has slightly less def than the other melees, it has a tile more range and piercing to boot.

it’s good at being samurai B)

being bad.

being a lazy and hastily put together out of touch class

Feel free to ignore the heartless, unempathetic replies of the fools who disrespect this fairly good class!
The Samurai, whilst not excelling at anything in general, has this balance as its strong point!
However, that said, there is a certain thing that the Samurai is most effective at: instantly slashing his way through gods!
With the power of a Wakizashi, even tougher gods fall within a second with a vicious spacebar press!

From my experience of a 6/8 samurai, I can safely say getting it a Doku makes the samurai a god

Basically a ninja but with heavy armor and no speedy.
I guess it’s good at killing mobs and stuff (piercing).
Seems to me that it’s one of those classes that aren’t good at any one thing, just well rounded. More or less centred around dealing spread damage.

I thought it was completely useless until I saw someone soloing first boss from shatters on samurai without consumables.

Now I know it’s useless except it can do burst damage at medium range

It’s good at causing the effect “exposed”

The main strength is insane burst damage which is especially good in glands.
With the heavy armor, you’re also one of the few classes that can rush abbys and sews fairly easy.
With the exception of the lack of speed (buff the speed already Deca) you dont have any weaknesses either.

Not much. He’s kinda your average Joe.

Well, “insane burst damage” on 2k HP enemies is kinda useless, since any class can kill a god in under a second

Yes, but you can also kill little groups also immediatly.

exposing the void entity, which is the only status effect that can affect it xP

If you’re doing a big group speedrun, a samurai makes it go faster cause exposed

1. exposed, the only class to have it, pretty much all enemies are affected by it(dont quote), even void.
  2. heavy armor with high range. with basically the range of bows with ray and having heavy armor, makes him pretty good.
  3. I guess people are saying burst, probably more applicable with the ut
  4. jack of all trades, could be good for those who only have like one char slot. Nothing i can’t do without it (including sewer, abyss rush, void, O2, cult, shat, tomb,etc.)

void also is not immune to status effects given from some saumari ability

I don’t like it. 5 star it and leave it alone, like I did.

you know, i never understood how people not use different classes?

despite getting white from mainly fame farming, but even without it, i would get it naturally. Since i like to use all classes. I would always switch since there are a lot of different possibilities and opportunities with each class, especially with so many new uts and synchronizations that can happen.

With realm being a heavily key opening game rn, there are opportunities for basically all classes, even my least favourite classes still get a decent amount of light.