What is your fav UT?

crown

Iā€™ve always loved .

Nothingā€™s more satisfying than dragging a bunch of gods into your minefield and seeing them disintegrate while youā€™re not even shooting anymore. With the right buffs you can even one-shot gods with it, even though itā€™s a wand.

Of course itā€™s not the most efficient weapon in most situations, but itā€™s great fun.
It was historically the most unique UT weapon, and I think it still qualifies for that title. (No, I donā€™t consider vanity items weapons.)

jugg

Juggernaut
Prot
Oreo

for an ST : Edictum
for a UT either Tshot or ogmur

Leaf Bow or Tshot canā€™t decide

crown

void bow

image Tablet of the Kingā€™s Avatar <3
No wizard is complete without this amazing spell, as it deals immense damage at a reasonable mp cost. It doesnā€™t matter much that it only has a 1-tile range, since missing with any other spell would mean only landing 2 or 3 negligible damage shots, or in other words, spells are usually only effective if you land the entire thing either way. The fact it boomerangs means lag is less likely to make the entire spell miss, since they all converge back at the same point

When I lost my first tablet, I quickly rebuilt an 8/8 wizard, but it felt so underpowered and bland. I wanted to land 4000 dmg shotguns, not half of that or lesser, and I didnā€™t want to see my entire spell explode without a single shot hitting the enemy due to a slight frame lag. And so I farmed for the tablet. 47 or so Avatars, and I have it again~

Also, look at itā€™s spriteā€¦ beautiful

Iā€™d still use the ST one over itā€¦ maybe because the bullet hitboxes are bigger so i can actually hit the perfect shotsā€¦

Ah, the ST spell is also awesome. I also find I can hit perfect spellbombs easier with it than a tiered spell, which might be due to the fact that the bullets travel slower, so it would take a few more frames of lag to render it ineffective than a tiered spell.

The ST spell is a swapout I always carry, as there are times where a tablet is less effective due to very high defense enemies, or if I want to finish off an enemy that has low health, since that is 40mp cheaper. I consider it my secondary spell, while my tablet is my primary spell. Both are amazing~

projectile hitboxes are the same on all projectiles regardless of size, shape, or what fired it.

I would have to say cult staff cause its qwirky and op

Has to be Dbow for me.
Looks great and makes all Bow classes viable.
While it is a rare drop, it is not as rare as Jugg, CDirk, or Ogmur.
Its also very satisfying to one shot kill many Gods too.

The Helm of the Juggernaut, easily.

My first 8/8 was a warrior thanks to this beauty, and warrior still remains my favorite class to this day, it grants so much power its a shame that itā€™s so very rare.

Shield of Ogmur because of its rarity and DPS. Very unique and so powerful. For a long time this item was the only one to inflict Armor broken effect. And one of the first event UT released.

Oreo is definetly my favorite item in the game by a long shot, makes all dungeons in the game a breeze, you can use tactical invuln to get out of every situation.

Helm of the Juggernaut: Overrated but still one of my favorite. I do get that it is only best when using it with max Defence build and you be ā€œI AM BULLETPROOF!ā€ unless you decided to eat armor-piercing/extreme-high damaging shots like a phat breakfast. Died with 2 of them but I have its BP at least ;D.

Divine Coronation: Even before the buff, I would still take it over Horn because the consistent +8 Dex than +10 Dex when 90%+ HP. The 45 MP back then was also a godsend for Samu (one of my gal BTW). Really want to get one from Leucoryx himself or from Forge.

Tablet of the Kingā€™s Avatar (or Tablet for short): Phat DPS on a spell, need I say more?

Resu: I use it on my Samu as her (really it is a gal) main armor, the +150 MP and +20 Wis is really helpful for spamming Waki to make up the inferior raw DPS from her Katana. In addition, I treat this one as a pseudo-DPS armor for Samu/Knights.

Snake Eye Ring

Iā€™m serious here! I actually use it on most classes!
Itā€™s like <+25 spd increase to your character.