What is your favorite ST set to play with?

Personally, I like the Phantom Archer, and the Hollow King Necro set the best. The Twighlight Archmage set has the coolest sprite in my opinion, but I don’t think its that good. Let me know what your favorite ST sets are.

I know it’s a bad, generic answer, but I love all of them, even the less practical ones like Geb. It’s a game goal to get every single one. And now that the sets were boosted and are now soulbound, my dream has lengthened in ambition. (:

Does the OP alien set count?

The st assassin set looks really cool, and ripper is op.

My favorite is the machine set set though.

Sadly no. Only ones that change your character to a 16x16 sprite

Oryx Awesome Set. It’s awesome!

Just gonna spitball my thoughts:

Hollow King is great, but it gets a little bland after a while.

Magmatic Mystic only for select situations like Reef and Nest boss where you’re forced to be close.

Flesh Collector’s really fun. So is Raijin Disciple.

Swarming Huntress is okayish for glands but otherwise meh.

Twilighr Archmage is basically a tops wizard that looks really cool, so I like it.

Dragon Tamer warrior sacrifices too much for its coolness :frowning:

Phylactery Mystic is okay, but not super great.

I think I’d really enjoy Akuma Slayer, but I’m STILL missing the armor.

Horrific Abomination sorc is terrible. Imo one of the worst.

Phantom archer’s really good with just 3 parts plus deca/crown. I don’t care for the full set.

Pirate King warrior is okay, but tbh beyond the fact it looks cool it’s mediocre.

Ultimately, I don’t have a favorite, but it would be a tie between Hollow King, Raijin Disciple, Fles Collector, and Phantom Archer.

Have you missed playing some of the other og st sets?

What do you mean?

Oryx Awesome is boring. I don’t really care too much about the sprite.
Sun Wizard, insofar as that is an ST set, is just lame.
Same with original Skuld rogue, and old fairy pally was also kinda lame.

Geb?

As someone who has tried many full sets, I would have to say that I enjoy the Acidified Assassin the most. It completely changes how you play the Assassin and it’s one of the few sets that actually does the ST thing properly-- you can’t just use 1 or 2 pieces and swap it out with whatever else you want. You actually have to commit to it.

Ya really think it’d be someone’s favorite?

Oh, sorry. You just seemed to be listing off so many of them, perhaps you haven’t bothered with some of the og sets? Lol, I won’t count Oryx Awesome as it’s strictly a vanity set, unless you really want to.

I don’t like the OG sets, most of them are just… lame and wack

Crystal Kunoichi set is by far my favorite

I have to agree with you to a small degree, but excluding all recent changes, I think the Archmage was my favorite to use, back in the day, with Skuld as a close 2nd. I treated them more as vanity items because I like the larger sprites :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve only started enjoying archmage recently because of the buffs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.