What item in this game has the most worth of all?

I know its probably one of the skins but which?

Most expensive item in RotMG?

Entirely depends as Realm is based off of a supply and demand system.

High End Skins (1-2 decades, sometime 3):
Brigand, Bashing Bride, Eligible Bachelor, B.b. wolf (?) , Plat Knight , lil red(?), witch(?), skeleton warrior, huntsman, Frankestein, Vampiress(?) , Jack the Ripper, lil avatar(?), Zombie Nurse, Ascended Sorc(?), Mischevious Imp, Vampire Hunter, Polt(?), night elf(?)

(?) mark means not entirely sure of values atm

May I ask why you want to know?

i ask because i want to know what is most

They’re just pixels ( in reality they’re worth nothing)

image this is probibly the most expensive skin

but imageimageimageimage are worth even more
in my opinion image is the most “valuable” (because you can only get it once)

That’s not true DECA rings go for a lot on the black market. You know, like R****Stock.

xd i bought huntsman and jack the ripper for 3l each

Really? Wait… was that cheap or am I just tripping

Excluding the greater wisdom and dexterity potions, the other 6 greater potions are arguably the most valuable and rarest tradeable items. They could be acquired during a period of time through the tinkerer quests where you traded a UT for one of the greater potions.

first of all it was at the end of halloween last year(something like that)
they were really expensive but i just found a good deal i guess. they arent normally worth 3l each thats for sure

Wasn’t wis the only one that was actually released

No, greater dexterity pots also drop from Nests.

I mean during the tinkerer quest period

Judging by @Pentaract video, all of them were released.

Oh cool. I didn’t know. Are the others just not tradeable or were they released for such a short period of time, they just don’t show up on realmeye

if I recall correctly, the tink would only give out grter wis, even though it says that it could give you the others.

You do recall correctly. The only Greater Statpot that the Tinkerer ever granted was GtrWis. The quest was then pulled without the others ever making an appearance. GtrDex debuted in The Nest.

This is why the others aren’t shown on the RealmEye trading page, because there’s been no (legit) way to have ever obtained them and thus none of them available to be traded. If any of the others exist at all they’d need to have been spawned in directly by admin powers.

There were previously times of hack/exploits where players spawned their own items directly, but all of these to my knowledge happened before Gtr Statpoits were coded in - so that wouldn’t even be a possibility.

Little avatar is worth nothing, Mischevious imp is worth even less

Numbered hp pot