What item in this game has the most worth of all?

People are offering decades for imp(and avatar). I respectfully disagree

Bought mine for 2 life a while agoā€¦ wat

must of been a long time ago

This is only the ā€œselling forā€ page, but this one might be worth more atmā€¦

probably not, since it had it 2k fp until like 4 months ago.

@heyitswii why the forest maze key

Thatā€™s a Beachzone key.

OHā€¦ Dumb me

nope. skeleton warrior is most expensive. 3 decas

If it was still in the game then the Amulet of Resurrection. I would be replying with my other account but Doc banned it for a false reason. Lol.

I sold death skin for like 5 life so I doubt its the most expensive skin

Is there even a beachzone key???

There is. Itā€™s rare.

of course, you will always be in beach zone if you join my guild

sorry to reply to such an old comment, but this is just so wrong.

its like the cheapest ā€œexpensiveā€ skin. witch doc/polytheist are pretty expensive usually. plat knight/warrior should be even more. But they are vary all the time since they get released whenever, skele sells very well, but come halloween boxes and then the price plummets. nexus used to be the most expensive one. Death at one time was pretty expensive.

and minor hp/mp pots aren that expensive, at least a few months ago it couldnt sell more than a few life.

So it would seem the two competitors for most expensive item are between the greater wisdom potion and a beach zone key.

Iā€™m personally leading more towards a beach zone key.

I couldnā€™t find this information out, but do Old Firecrackerā€™s obtainable other than from the Consolation of Draconis? While I donā€™t think they would exactly fetch for more than a beach zone key, itā€™s possible!

I know this is an old post, but how is this expensive? This skin was literally given out for free. Like 4 of my mules have them from when kabam gave it out for free. Not to mention, I also think DECA gave it away for free too!

sorry i meant vamp hunter, i always think of it as witch doc for some reaosn

No. Because Iā€™m paying 150 fucking tops for minor mp pot.