What Level of Hard Hat is Worth Using?

Which form of the hard hat is worth using, probably will be lucky to even get the operators hard hat, and was wondering if it was worth using on wizzy. (With staff and robe, of course)

The total stats, assuming you are wearing both a construction weapon and armor along with the hat:

Laborer’s:

+80 HP
+40 MP
+6 att
+4 spd
+4 vit
+4 wis

+5 def for 5 sec (10 sec cooldown) when hit while in-combat
Restore 100 MP (30 sec cooldown) when shooting when below 50% MP

Operator’s:

+120 HP
+80 MP
+12 att
+8 spd
+8 vit
+8 wis

+10 def for 5 sec (10 sec cooldown) when hit while in-combat
Restore 150 MP (30 sec cooldown) when shooting when below 50% MP

Foreman’s:

+160 HP
+120 MP
+18 att
+12 spd
+12 vit
+12 wis

+15 def for 5 sec (10 sec cooldown) when hit while in-combat
Restore 200 MP (30 sec cooldown) when shooting when below 50% MP

Not bad at all.

Laborer’s is viable on a class with a good tiered weapon (like staff), and the mana will occasionally be useful. If the class doesn’t have a good tiered weapon (bow), you’re probably better off with a different setup. Melees will probably struggle with the lack of reliable def from this one, and mediocre HP boost.

Operator’s is solid (dps boost is awesome, spd is good, HP is good, etc.), though this will depend again on how much the weapon limitation affects the character. Higher HP means that melees will have an easier time with it, but there is still the issue of non-consistent def (this is less of an issue on this one, though). Mana regen thing will help classes with a naturally high MP stat, as lower MP stat classes won’t be able to get the full benefit. Overall, this is the first one that I would say is generally all-around useful.

Foreman’s is good. Very good. Like, actually broken. Unless the weapon limitation is a HUGE drawback, this is going to be a great one to main.

Didn’t realize the stats were so high…
18 ATTACK??!!!

112 ATT on Necro with Exaltation and ST Skull is juicy

My wizard is going to love the effective +320 mp. Mmmmm. So many spammed Terror spells.
Except that I definitely am not going to finish the campaign, lol :sob:

Just got to get to that knight skin…

That’s my goal but I need like 2k a day, and I only have an hour each day to play, and I’m only getting like 1k a day​:sob::sob::sob: if u have any tips lmk, I’m just realm clearing

I feel your pain. That was my goal, but I messed up a few time, and need to get back on track. I have more time however, and am planning on trying to increase by 20k to catch up this week. Realm Clearing is certainly the fastest, but what I personally do, is when there are liches of other things out that don’t drop the points, I run a snake pit, or udl. I only do the t if i run into it, and other that that I just speed run for the extra points.

Next week there will be discord’s efficient realm clearing. That is your best bet to farm ridiculous amounts in a short time. Do glands dungeons until they fall to start killing events.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.