What pet to max?

Is it worth to max mheal heal electric pet, or should I hatch for heal mheal electric?

Mheal heal electric pet is just fine, honestly I like that one better than heal as first ability because it had a more direct impact on gameplay. But yeah, definitely max that one.

Mheal Heal Electric is definitely OK. Mine is that, and I’ve gone from hatching a Common egg to 100/100 Divine with it, never regretting it.

It means Mana Heal levels quicker, but that makes the game more interesting in my opinion. You gain access to your ability quicker, so classes are more distinctive.

As a maxed mheal owner and maxed heal owner (two seperate divines), I can say the mheal is far more useful especially since the rework of in-combat.

Getting maximum mana right away is super key especially if you’re a stun role or something that needs their ability (trix, mystic, priest).

I wish I’d found an MHeal/Heal/!!! I found an uncommon Heal/MHeal/Rising Fury canine egg a few weeks into playing the game as a newbie, and not finding anything like that until I nearly maxed my second rare pet. Oh well. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t switch over to a different pet if you already have a heal/mheal - despite the memes its very doable to get your pet to 100/xx/xx without spending money, albeit it can take a while.

I only have both because they’re on different accounts. All else being equal both combinations are good.

(Mobile wrecks the data view, my apologies)

Certainly possible as a F2P, but boy, does it take a while when being picky about your minimum fp per item! Up until the fame rework, I was doing 850+ fp for a while, then shortened it to 800+. Now I’m back to 500+ fp like I was doing with my other pet levels.

At this point, I’m not trying to shoot for 100/x/x. Maxing my legendary will be triumphant enough!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.