What priest gear to use

I’m making a priest but have no backpacks left to use on him, so don’t want to clog up inventory space with swapouts. Here’s my possible equips:
Elder
Water dragon silk robe
Mountain temple wand
Crystal wand
T11 wand
Conducting wand
T6 tome
T5 tome
(no prot :’( )

Any suggestions on what to use?

Best tome for my priest?

Use this tome

Mountain temple wand if you have a good enough pet.
T6 Tome seems better, but only if you have a good pet, if not, T5 tome would be better.
Elder I guess?(Or WDSR I don’t know about clothing that much)
You didn’t list any rings, so i’ll just assume that you can get an Exa HP or something, HP is beneficial to most classes, so go with that, or Def, or MP(Sorry, I’m not that good with accessories either)

Or just use @StarliAS’s tome instead :smile_cat:

Okay so for the wands, you should just bring all of them, bring a T6 tome if you want to be speedy almost all the time, if not use T5. For the robes, use an elder robe, unless you want to sacrifice mp and wis using the water dragon robe for an extra 6 spd and 2 atk.

Bring a temple wand (or crystal wand, if you like the longer range) and a regular T11 wand - You should be able to tackle most opponents with these two wands, as the tiered wand is a good utility wand, and the temple/crystal can be used to take on opponents with higher defense. The tome is up to you- if you can control the speedy effect, use t6, otherwise, use tier 5. As for the robe, go with the silk robe. I have it on my priest, and the boost to speed and attack are very practical to have. There’s almost no situation where the lower defense from the silk robe would be a detriment, especially since you’re playing on a healing class. Good luck, and play safe!

Edit: Ah, forgot the ring. Expo is a great ring for balanced play. If you have a more offensive playstyle however, I would use an HP ring, or a MP ring so you have more hp or heals to rush and go deep.

If you really want to get into the big leagues, I’d wait for a prot. You only get half of priest’s real potential w/o a prot.

yes

suicide with the wand of the fallen(aka temple wand)
jk
you should get at least 2/8 so you won’t die immediately
then get tops for the priest (ugh t11 wand why)
prot is basically a must
puri is optional
use condu, your tiered wand and crystal

never risk that temple wand ever

Why, it’s not like a jugg whichI’musing4/8

I would really like a prot rn but the thing is I only do a tomb about every 2-3 days

that’s suicide man

Don’t worrry, I only really made the warrior as a backup if my 8/8 pally dies. That’s why I’ maxing a priest atm.

Wand: T11,Mt Wand, (condu)
Tome:t5
Robe: Elder ( get shendyt or Madrobe or soulless)

T11 wand , t5 tome , t 12 robe and t4 HP ring ( this set when u are maxing and expose to dieing lot ).

When maxed 6/8 atleast use , t12 wand and crystal wands , t6 tome , madlab robe t5 HP ring . And go glands and get life every 40 mins ( trading included )

Recomp - Prot/Holy Guidance - GSorc/Shendyt(if you have bc it gives you an extra wis) - Expo

Temple wand, Cwand, (I’m taking a guess you have a good pet because of yellow star)

BUY A GEB TOME, T5 Tome, Use T6 Tome if cant afford Geb

Buy a soulless or use Dsilk- Shendyt if you’re rich AF

You’re gonna want a HP ring or MP ring depending on your play-style

They go for about 2-3 life right?[quote=“Posiedondj, post:15, topic:8972”]
I’m taking a guess you have a good pet because of yellow star
[/quote]

orange star btw

I think it’s more because they are VERY rare.
Also, priest is not as useful without a good pet (atleast max rare). I suggest working on that btw

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.